Co player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In the 5th ranked tribe. Top 3 in my K with plenty of room to expand. Just don't have the time to stay in the tops by myself right now. Have finals coming up. Skype me at shaede15

DeletedUser

Still need one co player. account is now over 200k points. Has premium. Ranked second in my K. Have all the farming scripts set up. Mass recruit script and a resource balancer. Just need someone to play a bit when I need to get away. Mail me or skype me at shaede15

DeletedUser

i wouldnt co-play this noob, i made the mistake of this and im happy i dont co-play him now. (he fired me apparntly but technically i was never hired)

anyway the reason i was "FIRED"

his tribe MUNTS have the tribe TWIST on there war thread and i was there a few days and i thought OMG there are no war opps going on so i put myself up to make an opp, the leader mailed me saying ok what kind of opp and i was going to mail him back today but shaede changed the password. anyway i asked shaede why did he changed the password and he said because we dont need a OPP against TWISt, i said why, he said because were not warring them, i told him that TWISt is on the war thread and he said thats just to see how many villages we take of them.

I then pointed out to him, that they have nowhere to go, TWIST has vilages both North and South of them and FRAY are west of them, east is noting. and he started saying you think TWISt cant attacks us they are noobs when i clearly said, TWISt has a good position because if they go to war with TWIST then they will be fighting on 2 fronts.

PROOF:

No thanks
[12:31:24] Hardeep singh: what
[12:39:05] Shaede15 | Chris: Don't need a op against twish.
[12:39:09] Shaede15 | Chris: Twist*
[12:39:13] Hardeep singh: OK
[12:39:22] Hardeep singh: U TELL ME HOW MUNTS ARE GOING TO WIN A WAR WITHOUT OPP
[12:39:39] Shaede15 | Chris: We aren't at war.
[12:39:47] Shaede15 | Chris: We are just nobling them when we feel like it
[12:39:56] Hardeep singh: OFCOURSE YOUR NOT AT WAR
[12:40:06] Hardeep singh: THATS WHY THERE IS WAR DECLARATION IN THE WAR FORUM
[12:40:20] Shaede15 | Chris: yep
[12:40:36] Hardeep singh: so that means you are at war
[12:40:39] Shaede15 | Chris: Nah
[12:41:02] Hardeep singh: what does it mean then
[12:41:05] Shaede15 | Chris: We just declared so we could keept track of what we took from them. We nobled several of their villages before even declaring
[12:41:14] Hardeep singh: omg
[12:41:30] Hardeep singh: MUNTS is going to fall
[12:41:40] Hardeep singh: i mean with things like that happening
[12:41:47] Hardeep singh: i hav never seen a tribe do that
[12:42:32] Shaede15 | Chris: They don't even retaliate. There isn't a point in planning big ops when they aren't even a threat. And morale is shit against most of them.
[12:42:54] Hardeep singh: look at a map
[12:43:10] Hardeep singh: where TWIST is today would you like it if you owned all that area
[12:44:19] Hardeep singh: well good luck, your going to neeed it
[12:44:24] Shaede15 | Chris: haha nah

so your choice, if i were you i would go somewhere else.

his tribe has 3 threads on the forums and no1 ever talks on them. he himself said the top5 members are alright the rest are noobs that he doesnt care about and that thee only there for support.
your call peeps but i had to tell you this.

if anyone wants to see shaede humiliate himself go here:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=5972881#post5972881
:) happy reading

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll let his post speak for it's self. It humiliates him more than I could.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt co-play this noob, i made the mistake of this and im happy i dont co-play him now. (he fired me apparntly but technically i was never hired)

his tribe MUNTS have the tribe TWIST on there war thread and i was there a few days and i thought OMG there are no war opps going on so i put myself up to make an opp, the leader mailed me saying ok what kind of opp and i was going to mail him back today but shaede changed the password. anyway i asked shaede why did he changed the password and he said because we dont need a OPP against TWISt, i said why, he said because were not warring them, i told him that TWISt is on the war thread and he said thats just to see how many villages we take of them.

I then pointed out to him, that they have nowhere to go, TWIST has vilages both North and South of them and FRAY are west of them, east is noting. and he started saying you think TWISt cant attacks us they are noobs when i clearly said, TWISt has a good position because if they go to war with TWIST then they will be fighting on 2 fronts.

PROOF:

No thanks
[12:39:22] Hardeep singh: U TELL ME HOW MUNTS ARE GOING TO WIN A WAR WITHOUT OPP
[12:41:05] Shaede15 | Chris: We just declared so we could keept track of what we took from them. We nobled several of their villages before even declaring
[12:42:32] Shaede15 | Chris: They don't even retaliate. There isn't a point in planning big ops when they aren't even a threat. And morale is shit against most of them.
[12:43:10] Hardeep singh: where TWIST is today would you like it if you owned all that area

his tribe has 3 threads on the forums and no1 ever talks on them. he himself said the top5 members are alright the rest are noobs that he doesnt care about and that thee only there for support.

:) happy reading

Don't think you know quite how PnP works, you're suppose to make him look bad not yourself.

DeletedUser

Just another mad nub. Lets move on to bigger and better things.. Like good players looking to co play a account ;)

DeletedUser

Ofcourse lol cuming from the guy that thinks drunk ppl are mad

DeletedUser54677

[spoil]i wouldnt co-play this noob, i made the mistake of this and im happy i dont co-play him now. (he fired me apparntly but technically i was never hired)

PROOF:

No thanks

:) happy reading[/spoil]

I list tribes as enemies/declare war all the time to keep track of exactly who is doing what against who now that they added the 'war' tab to the tribe. Doesn't mean I think that the tribe we're 'warring' is worth an op. :icon_neutral:

But off-topic. If this guy uses his diplomacy mechanics in-game like we do, I think they would be a good account to co-play. At least shows the guy has some semblance of knowledge concerning how stuff works in TW.

DeletedUser

I list tribes as enemies/declare war all the time to keep track of exactly who is doing what against who now that they added the 'war' tab to the tribe. Doesn't mean I think that the tribe we're 'warring' is worth an op. :icon_neutral:

But off-topic. If this guy uses his diplomacy mechanics in-game like we do, I think they would be a good account to co-play. At least shows the guy has some semblance of knowledge concerning how stuff works in TW.

Ok fine other people do it aswell BUT
It was my second day as co how was i supposed to know that were not actually at war with thme even when i did say ill do an opp the leader didnt say anything to me all he said was what kind of opp which shows he is interested. Somereason shaede cant speak instead of telling me he just changes the PW and starts all this off,

Fyi even i mark tribes on te map just to see where they are and stuff but never seen a tribe declare war on them just to see stats

DeletedUser

Thank you Killerkommando. I kicked this guy off my account not because he said he would plan a OP on Twist. I kicked him because the wrote a nooby message threatening to kick players from the tribe I'm in. I am pretty good pals with 2/3 of my tribe. Secondly he was writing nooby mails to FRAY for invites. I even wrote a apology to frays duke for the first message he wrote. He was on the write track to destroying my Reputation as a credible player. Simple as that. Oh yeah. He sent 400 axes with some Scouts to a village I had claimed for some reason or another and then claimed his little cousin did it :/. Can The Mods Lock or delete this? I'm sure we all have better things to do rather than banter about this kid. It's pretty clear he is just a mad troll with no real skills :/

DeletedUser

Oo i stopped flaming but u started it again,

Remind me again who asked me to message fray duke for an invite oh and about the whole kicking thing i didnt say anything about kicking your friends i said the 4 players at the end of te members list who yoi said were noob that you didnt care about (i have proof) and that there for providing you guys with support other than that nothing

DeletedUser

I honestly could care less what you think about me. You are just a silly little troll :)

Also I told you if you could get the account into Fray that would be fine. I didn't know you would send Art a " I r want to join ur tribe! I r like it" mail. You even mailed the duke of my current tribe asking if you had permission to kick people ya tard. So good try. Keep trying to troll. You are really just showing a pretty god nub side of yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.