co player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looking for a co on w50, if intrested msg me online times and skills, experience, etc

DeletedUser

hmm i can co you....i got so much xperience i can send attacks, i can clear BARBS and i can defend with AXES too....

DeletedUser

ummmmmm i dont know..... I think LC is better defence because their so fast!!

DeletedUser101732

I could be ur co-player

Hey dude i could be ur co-player I have been playing for two years on different accounts and have gotten up to only 200k points on one and that was my biggest one. But I know how to grow fast. I am huge on farming and can help you a lot. I don't have a phone so no skype, but we can talk through email I think it is almost just as good. And how big are you?
I am good at stacking, farming, growing fast and being very aggresive. I have two years of exoerince and i am online 1and a half-2 hours a day i can be on more if you would like though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey dude i could be ur co-player I have been playing for two years on different accounts and have gotten up to only 200k points on one and that was my biggest one. But I know how to grow fast. I am huge on farming and can help you a lot. I don't have a phone so no skype, but we can talk through email I think it is almost just as good. And how big are you?
I am good at stacking, farming, growing fast and being very aggresive. I have two years of exoerince and i am online 1and a half-2 hours a day i can be on more if you would like though.

You can put skype on your computer... Don't see why you would need a phone.

DeletedUser101732

well u have to have a phone number to download skype plus i don't have any computer space.

DeletedUser101732

Hey nutter, why did u quit w50? u were 4mil points.

DeletedUser

Took2 to be honest with u mate,,, I don't think this Is the right world for u....

DeletedUser101732

why not mango, I can be good to you.
and i was not being a jerk rock

DeletedUser

There is a big point difference

DeletedUser101732

I know there is, but i do know how to run a big account. how about you at least gimme a shot?

DeletedUser101732

stacking, farming, growing fast and being very aggresive, & being online often

DeletedUser

stacking, farming, growing fast and being very aggresive, & being online often

Sniping? Backtiming? Sending trains?
These are all things you will need to know how to do in order to get yourself a big account.
Also, almost nobody farms with a very large account. At a certain point it's just not necessary, your mines and markets can cover all your resource needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.