co player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subwind

If you can farm better than me, Andy or Silva, I can find you an account to farm on.

~Matt

DeletedUser101732

No thanks i already have an account. Unless it is a big one I would love to co someone at least 300k points. Im already 200k points. But I really do appreatie the offer. And r u lakewind? cause if u r it's an honour to talk to u

DeletedUser

Yes it is lakewind. I bet lakewind can get you account with 1million points lol.

DeletedUser101732

dude that is like my dream. No seriouly. I had a dream like that. When I woke up I was like SHIT!! it was just a dream.....

DeletedUser95452

You dont even know that skype is free to download (facepalm)

DeletedUser101732

I know it is free it just wants ur my phonenumber
I have a bit of a problem.
My brother has an internet cord that he let me use because we got wireless too. But now he dosn't want the computer in his room.
So I can't download anything on my moms computer because she dosn't want me to. So it will be a while until I get internet in my room if i do. And my computer is old so it can't get wireless idk why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No thanks i already have an account. Unless it is a big one I would love to co someone at least 300k points. Im already 200k points. But I really do appreatie the offer. And r u lakewind? cause if u r it's an honour to talk to u

Like I said, this is not for u :|
If Lakewind can hook u up then great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.