Co-Player

shahmeer12

I need a Co-player. I have a lot of experience. Check me up on twstats. Anyone who knows the game well please reply here or send me a message if you can do it. Also tell me your past experience, worlds you play on and the SERVER TIMEs you play on...

shahmeer12

If you want then contact me on skype shahmeer_12 .... But please reply that you have sent me a message so that I can check it...

DeletedUser

You're better off either posting your online times, or the times you're looking for a co-player to play.

shahmeer12

The point is that I dont want to give away my times.... But if anyone IS interested then please contact me.

DeletedUser

the best way to get a co player is through your contact's list on skype, you may not have skype in which case the instant messenger service which you use to keep in contact with your tribal wars friends, if this is simply in game mails and forum mails.

I suggest starting an account, finding a tribe that you enjoy playing in, and then looking for a co player in that tribe, that way it gives you a chance to get to know them a bit first, and you will know that the tribe they are in is to your liking :)

- ALex

shahmeer12

I should find a Co-player that already plays the same world and is in my tribe?

shahmeer12

I wonder why I am ignored :(

I need a Co for the server times 20:00 to 2:00 server time....