Co-player

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a co-player, i've enter in the W60 today in the morning and i'm in (570.|169 P)

I already have these two awards :
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)

Robber (Wood - Level 1) ( almost in level 2)

But i have school and i can't come to the game in the morning, so i really need someone.

olympus

You posted in the wrong section, you should have posted under the recruitment section.

Also might be helpful if you said the times you need covering, experience you have, prem etc.

DeletedUser

You posted in the wrong section, you should have posted under the recruitment section.

Also might be helpful if you said the times you need covering, experience you have, prem etc.

Sorry, i didn't new that the co-playing was in the recruitment section.
My experience:
I'm Portuguese, and i've started in the TW.br 5 years ago with the account of "Nitas" having 9M and 800 villages.
Then came to PT, where in world 8, i have 7M and 700 villages

Time I need covering:
10:00AM
20:00PM

DeletedUser

You're asking for a single ro 2 co players? because you can't ask someone to co play nearly half a day period.

DeletedUser

If 1 person could do it, it could be great, but if i cant have someone that can, then 2 persons do it, with me

DeletedUser44895

I'm looking for a co-player, i've enter in the W60 today in the morning and i'm in (570.|169 P)

I already have these two awards :
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)

Robber (Wood - Level 1) ( almost in level 2)

But i have school and i can't come to the game in the morning, so i really need someone.

Any requirements for the co-player? that time fits me. however i finish university at 1:00 Pm server time everyday.

olympus

Cathie was obviously unsure as to where to post this thread. How does the thread become crap just because it is posted in the wrong section. The only 'crap' post is yours which added nothing to the thread.

For future reference Cathie knows where to post now, perhaps if you tried to be more helpful there would be less mis-posted threads.

DeletedUser

Cathie was obviously unsure as to where to post this thread. How does the thread become crap just because it is posted in the wrong section. The only 'crap' post is yours which added nothing to the thread.

For future reference Cathie knows where to post now, perhaps if you tried to be more helpful there would be less mis-posted threads.

Thank u olympus :)

Any requirements for the co-player? that time fits me. however i finish university at 1:00 Pm server time everyday.

Knowing how to do Backtime, NT's, and all of the basics in TW

Slayde Demise

So I'd fit this well, if I hadn't already accepted someone. (Who was supposed to be on at 17:00ST and I'm still waiting.)