Co-players for world 62

I Am Teh Noob

Still Going Strong
I am interested in finding some co-players for world 62. You must know how to snipe,back-time and farm. Skype is required if you don't have you don't co-play. Must have respect for other co's and must be active at the times you put down. I have already signed up for pre-made( Llamas With Hats).

I Am Teh Noob

Still Going Strong
Update: Also lookign for co for 7:00 to 14:00 on world 61 account is currently rank 495 ( will increase to about 300 once clay finishes building). In tribe Smile.

Need skype also to play with us. Currently 3 player son account

Accoutn Name is: Grim Reaperss

Thanks I am Teh Noob.

miltos2

miltostzimkas-->my skype

i was gonna be with your premade too but my co have left so i dont know what to do add me there so we can talk

miltos2

Llamas With Hats u are not with them any more?

If you are add me on skype

I'm very experienced. I'm currently playing on w60. was rank 15 in the world, but we had a war which completly depleted everything i had, took me back to like 20 something. but im almost more than 2x the amount of points of the #2 in the continent. I farm a hella ton. I love to farm really, its all i do <3. i know how to do all of what you need. I can also send fast trains. have lots of scripts that i know how to use. tagging, resource balancer, etc. feel free to hit me up at blood.thirster on skype. or IGN at xX BL00D THIRSTER Xx. but i would love to help you out :) very friendly also :)