Co-player's needed.

DeletedUser

Well lately iv been realizing that alot of W60 players need co-players including some friends of mine.

so heres the plan :icon_eek:

reply.

If you need a Co-player.

IGN:
Times ST:
What type of co-player your looking for:
Skype or not:
Other:

If your looking to co-play someone

Times ST your coplay:
Experience and what your able to do:
Skype or not:
Why:
Other:

---------------------------------------------------

Hoping for no flamers but if you wish to flame bring it on :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

LiriC

small question.. how can you trust a player that you don't even know... maybe he will send your troops far .. far...far away.. :) just for kicks...

DeletedUser

there's a special sub-forum for these things. Is it so hard to click on another link?

DeletedUser

Its a possibility however the likely hood of someone wasting their time to sabotage your account isn't all that high, on top of that your speak to them in person anyway so its up to you if your able to decide if they are worthy enough to join you on your account.

DeletedUser

there's a special sub-forum for these things. Is it so hard to click on another link?

sorry i dont scan through every forum in the externals.

if the mods think its not suitable then they have the power to get rid of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a possibility however the likely hood of someone wasting their time to sabotage your account isn't all that high, on top of that your speak to them in person anyway so its up to you if your able to decide if they are worthy enough to join you on your account.

I'd do it :icon_twisted: I'd also speak to you on skype and seem like an absolutely lovely person until you wake up and find your troops dead on your tribemates D :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

SPAM is happy to provide coplayers to those in top tribes who need them ;)

DeletedUser

IGN:itz ps pro
Times ST:19:30-5:00
What type of co-player your looking for:any, just need to distribute the burden of farming
Skype or not:No, i dont have skype
Other:-

LiriC

IGN:itz ps pro
Times ST:19:30-5:00
What type of co-player your looking for:any, just need to distribute the burden of farming
Skype or not:No, i dont have skype
Other:-
itz ps pro

seems legit ... go for it.

DeletedUser

i was just kidding at that time dude. i was being stupid!