Co-Playing

DeletedUser

Hello you probably know me from the forums if you read em.

I am back and am willing to co-play or take over a account.

I know it will probably be a no but its worth a try.

Well you can contact me at abcpty@hotmail.com

DeletedUser

We both know that I'd trust a C2 player with my account any day over you camil...

DeletedUser

Wow I feel so loved.Oh and Haza Dust hates me because I join HRV in the war.

DeletedUser

The only way you could survive was by being stacked and even though you were massively stacked you still did next to no attacking and well tbh as soon as you were unstacked you were the easiest villages we could take. Barbs were more of a challenge. You realised you were done for and you quit.

Anyway good luck with the whole co player thing :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hello you probably know me from the forums if you read em.

I am back and am willing to co-play or take over a account.

I know it will probably be a no but its worth a try.

Well you can contact me at abcpty@hotmail.com
:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The only way you could survive was by being stacked and even though you were massively stacked you still did next to no attacking and well tbh as soon as you were unstacked you were the easiest villages we could take. Barbs were more of a challenge. You realised you were done for and you quit.

Anyway good luck with the whole co player thing :icon_eek:
I quit because I was bord of the stalemate and for your information get 10 incomes a day they were all fakes.That does not make me think im done for.

DeletedUser

I quit because I was bord of the stalemate and for your information get 10 incomes a day they were all fakes.That does not make me think im done for.

No you quit because you got incomings... Go back stab someone on a different world or somewhere where you are wanted :icon_evil: Because i can guarantee that place isn't here :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

@Edward I used to play w35 good world bad wars :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Good luck with that... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: