Co-

DeletedUser

It will not be too much longer and I am going to be in need of a co player for this account.

There are a couple diferent ways in going about and doing such that we can discuss once a candidate has been selected.

If you are interested, here are a couple things that I need to know and for you to figure out. This will not be a "pick me" type of selection.

I am always online M-F from 11:00:00 to 21:00:00 server time as well as various other times throughout the day and on weekends.

I am looking for someone who can cover the weekends and/or opposite server times.

You would be required to have a skype account so we can communicate back and forth about the account(s).

Experience in previous worlds would be required as I cannot turn this over to a "new" player. There are a lot of fine details that go into a successful account that I cannot jeapordize.

Here is the biggest thing:
Understanding that this account still belongs to me. All objectiveness must be laid aside whilst co playing. You will have free reign but only to a certain limit. All aspects of this account will be shared with the co player but must go no further.

If you are interested, convince me!