COA Required PP reward offered

DVBBS

Hey guys i'm looking for a cool new CoA to add some spice to my profile on World 80 which can be found here

The PP reward will be determined by how much i love your artwork :D (P.S. I will make it worth your while)

Ideally i'd like a gif but if there is a pic that is good i will also accept that.

A little background on what i want.... DVBBS is a DJ duo from Canada so i'd like something flashy and rave concert related.

I'd also like the DVBBS logo incorporated instead of a text name
[Spoil]
NEW-FULL-DVBBS-IMAGE-LOGO12.jpg

[/Spoil]

If you need any help or have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks

DeletedUser79609

I see a few people viewed this and didn't reply, possibly because it's in the wrong thread, but anyways I thought i'd give it a go.

Both are a variation of each other. If you need verification of my work (to prove i've actually made these) or if you want either of them, PM me and i'll send you both files over.

Rave1_zpsbhwhzcuq.gif

Rave2_zpsaz3x8vu5.gif

DeletedUser

That's dope Ultimatum, simple in design yet looks and fits the theme perfectly. You better pay up well Chris :p

DVBBS

Amazing Job Ryan <3

Thanks a tonne!

EDIT: Thread can be closed

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy shit, that is where that COA came from. Damn that's a really solid Coat of Arm, the quality matches the player that wears it.

DeletedUser112079

Holy shit, that is where that COA came from. Damn that's a really solid Coat of Arm, the quality matches the player that wears it.

Wow you are just the worst, you praise his coa then tear it down by saying it matches the quality of chris :| Disgusting.

Also gj ryan!

johnny789

I see a few people viewed this and didn't reply, possibly because it's in the wrong thread, but anyways I thought i'd give it a go.

Both are a variation of each other. If you need verification of my work (to prove i've actually made these) or if you want either of them, PM me and i'll send you both files over.

Rave1_zpsbhwhzcuq.gif

Rave2_zpsaz3x8vu5.gif

Can somebody please explain how these pics were made, very interested in producing something similar - love em.

When typing "How to add a .gif to text" into Google I keep getting results for "how to add text to .gif" well it seems like a gif of a club at least, could be a ton of frames with a lot of different blends, I don't know.. but anyway.. If anyone has the answer, please tell

Last edited:

johnny789

Not quite what I was after, but I appreciate it regardless. You da real MVP.