COD Black Ops

DeletedUser

So we put up reach when it came out, but what is everyone's feelings about Black Ops.

Overall I like it. There are a few things they need to fix as far as joining matches with a party of 6 and the fact that I can't quick snipe anymore. But everything else is working well for me. If anyone is playing it add me to your list. Gamertag for XBOX is ucntcme22

DeletedUser

Quick scoping is still possible just harder ;p

and i'll add you soon :D

DeletedUser

i play it sometimes but modern warfare 2 was way better for the graphics and online play.

DeletedUser20045

did not like mw2 at start but then i got cls and got more into qs

DeletedUser

i love blackops compared to MW@. MW@ could get me frustrated in minutes whereas blackops takes a few games :)

i like how its a lot like COD5, play-feel wise. the fact the killstreaks dont stack is a huge plus as well.

and yes, you can still quick-scope decently. it just takes more skill and a bit more time

DeletedUser20045

ya its like cod5 alri thats the best thing about it wat lvl u

DeletedUser

Black Ops was way too over-hyped imo, the campaign was terrible. The story was so poorly written and the cut-scenes and cinematics were hugely frustrating, every goddamn 2 minutes you get stuck in another 10 minute cinematic... if treyarch stopped trying to ram the crappy story down your throat and just let you play the game then it might have been more fun...

As for the online... waaaay too gimmicky, I mean, a ballistic knife... really? Explosive crossbow bolts? Oh, and don't even get me started on the bloody RC car...
I will give treyarch credit for not making killstreak kills stack, it balances things out a bit more, but its ruined when they add stupid stuff like RC car, it's just frustrating instead of fun.
I don't like the way they've made everything more cartoony in appearance as well, MW2's look was spot on in comparison.
The best thing about the online for me is the fact they've introduced split screen online multiplayer, it's great if you have friends round and want to play online together without having to take it in turns

The major saving grace though is Zombies, that in itself is worth buying the game for... Especially if you have 3 friends playing with you, it's absolutely brilliant. The whole sense of humour behind it was brilliant as well, I think the campaign took itself way too seriously, if it was more like zombies it would have been much better

DeletedUser20045

Black Ops was way too over-hyped imo, the campaign was terrible. The story was so poorly written and the cut-scenes and cinematics were hugely frustrating, every goddamn 2 minutes you get stuck in another 10 minute cinematic... if treyarch stopped trying to ram the crappy story down your throat and just let you play the game then it might have been more fun...

As for the online... waaaay too gimmicky, I mean, a ballistic knife... really? Explosive crossbow bolts? Oh, and don't even get me started on the bloody RC car...
I will give treyarch credit for not making killstreak kills stack, it balances things out a bit more, but its ruined when they add stupid stuff like RC car, it's just frustrating instead of fun.
I don't like the way they've made everything more cartoony in appearance as well, MW2's look was spot on in comparison.
The best thing about the online for me is the fact they've introduced split screen online multiplayer, it's great if you have friends round and want to play online together without having to take it in turns

The major saving grace though is Zombies, that in itself is worth buying the game for... Especially if you have 3 friends playing with you, it's absolutely brilliant. The whole sense of humour behind it was brilliant as well, I think the campaign took itself way too seriously, if it was more like zombies it would have been much better

I thought the campaign was better than mw2 but the scences when your in the chair are annoyingso are the crossbow and the kniferc car is alright if u know how to drive it but i hate the way every second i move an rc pops up and kills me split and zombies are really gud

MR.MR

I Love Zombies, Cba to play campaign over Live/Zoms/University

Asalamalakum is my gamertag.

DeletedUser

Whatever game i buy, i end up with MW2 in the end.
Black Ops just didn't do it for me.

DeletedUser

MW2 > Black Ops. The game is just terrible. All my friends rim off it, but me, catch me on RDR, AC or MW2.

DeletedUser

Black ops is pretty awesome.

Mw2 is the only game which made me angry...

Pam Nam

I like it because it's so easy to destroy kids online I've got 10,000 kills with 1.58 KD :icon_twisted:. Not stacking killstreaks and no stupid killstreaks like the nuke is a good change, as is making noob tubes less powerful.

However it's pretty much a Run and gun / Camping spray fest. Trying to be stealthy with a sniper is pointless, you will Always do better running around like crazy with a sub machine gun.

DeletedUser

Black Ops was a huge disappointment in my eyes, however, put me in a Team Deathmatch and your stuck if you want any chores doing ;-)

Gamertag - BrjB Lvzz Lah x

ackcody

I like it because it's so easy to destroy kids online I've got 10,000 kills with 1.58 KD :icon_twisted:. Not stacking killstreaks and no stupid killstreaks like the nuke is a good change, as is making noob tubes less powerful.

However it's pretty much a Run and gun / Camping spray fest. Trying to be stealthy with a sniper is pointless, you will Always do better running around like crazy with a sub machine gun.

1.58 is average.