$CoD$ vs NN Declaration of War PnP

DeletedUser

maybe, but im sure you are not one the smartest players around.:icon_neutral:
Coming from you I'd say this is either a personal insult :) or a compliment :icon_razz:

do you actually have any active members in your tribe ? keep on mind that you guys should be considered more like a clean up then a true war ...
Exactly, so you agree then that that 1st post is not the smartest of posts either and shows that CoD still have the same mentality if they support such drivel

@hellthug, mrloudcar is actually really bright, he just doesn't show it.

Really is he one of the secret geniouses who just pretend otherwise:lol:
Go back to your block Ulti and let the Einsteins compare heads

DeletedUser79609

Well, I suppose you don't need brains to become the fastest nobler in W22.

And considering he didn't think nobling COD vills was a good idea, I take back my comment :)

DeletedUser54315

Clittleton's stats show $COD$ up by 320 and in the same period they are down by 283 against XXXX so overall they are slightly up in their wars for this week. Problem is XXXX are growing stronger whereby $COD$ are just exchanging villages.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 03/12/2010 10:45:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 302
Side 2: 19
Difference: 283

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,846,571
Side 2: 163,673
Difference: 2,682,898

chart
[/spoil]

Then again they are not losing any more ground against XXXX as a result of their war with NN as they were down 323 villages the week before. However it appears as if they are just hitting inactives at the moment so probably not very diffficult so it will be interesting to see what happens when they get to the active members of NN.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/11/2010 21:08:00 to 26/11/2010 21:08:00

Side 1: 346
Side 2: 23
Difference: 323

chart

Side 1: 3,270,644
Side 2: 216,623
Difference: 3,054,021

chart
[/spoil]

hellthug

Coming from you I'd say this is either a personal insult :) or a compliment :icon_razz:
he's not the smartest doesn't mean he is the dumbest.

Exactly, so you agree then that that 1st post is not the smartest of posts either and shows that CoD still have the same mentality if they support such drivel

yes if i were in $COD$ leadership i would of put them as enemies and told the members to go fishing ,instead of making a whole thread and start something out of nothing .most of us know how this will go if $COD$ won then i wouldn't be surprised if they lost they should disband .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

he's not the smartest doesn't mean he is the dampest..
Talking about dampest comments, ....Nearly wet myself:icon_redface:

yes if i were in $COD$ leadership i would of put them as enemies and told the members to go fishing ,instead of making a whole thread and start something out of nothing .most of us know how this will go if $COD$ won then i wouldn't be surprised if they lost they should disband .
But you're not...and I really don't understand why not, since you're definitely not the d...a...mpest :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm loving all the negative comments on the PnP.

Fact is it's brought something here for us all to use and abuse and have a laugh :p

More stats:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 04/12/2010 19:30:06

Side 1: 357
Side 2: 11
Difference: 346

chart

Side 1: 3,498,668
Side 2: 106,665
Difference: 3,392,003

chart

[/spoil]

Including runners:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: AmericanVet, axeldrac

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 04/12/2010 19:30:06

Side 1: 405
Difference: 394

chart

Side 1: 3,952,594
Difference: 3,845,929

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

I actually find this pretty amusing, wasn't too long ago that Loudcar left -3- claiming everyone was inactive and he was splitting to form a new active tribe. Now seems they've all gone inactive and quite a few of the members he left behind are thriving.

DeletedUser79609

I actually find this pretty amusing, wasn't too long ago that Loudcar left -3- claiming everyone was inactive and he was splitting to form a new active tribe. Now seems they've all gone inactive and quite a few of the members he left behind are thriving.

It seems many of us are doing better than when in -3-.

Loudcar will have the inactive problem wherever he goes, the way he 'leads' a tribe stinks. It would make anyone want to quit.

x2dezjohn

form a active tribe? wernt most inactive from start?

x2dezjohn

I am pretty sure he told me it was the actives with a couple of inactive accounts so they could eat them.

counted 14 semi/in active accounts possible more at start, with 1 perm sit still there from start plus 4 new perm sat inactives in there which leaves 6 active so has only been around 12 active accounts there out of 28

DeletedUser

*Yawn*...... oh yeah.. More Stats! lol

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 10/12/2010 16:07:33

Side 1: 577
Difference: 566

chart

Side 1: 5,667,300
Difference: 5,560,635

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

And Et Voila, NN Have Disbanded and are no more.

$CoD$ Claim Victory, Although this was the outcome we all knew was coming.

Good Game and commiserations to the New North tribe, Sorry your leader kinda destroyed you in an attempt at his own personal gain, but congrats to Mrloudcar on hitting his all important milestones, more important than the tribe he lead, which was a shame, your members deserved better from you as a duke.

x2dezjohn

And Et Voila, NN Have Disbanded and are no more.

$CoD$ Claim Victory, Although this was the outcome we all knew was coming.

Good Game and commiserations to the New North tribe, Sorry your leader kinda destroyed you in an attempt at his own personal gain, but congrats to Mrloudcar on hitting his all important milestones, more important than the tribe he lead, which was a shame, your members deserved better from you as a duke.

was wondering what u was talking about with important milestones but just checked his profile and saw it :|

Farewell everyone, Friends and Foes alike.
I have reached my final goal of 2k villas and 20 mil points. I was hoping the war would have kept my interest, but I would rather retire peacefully to RL than go back to being online hours each day.

To the friends I have made, you know who you are... It has been a pleasure getting to know you all and fighting along side of you.

Farewell and Happy Holidays,
Mrloudcar
Allen

P.S. My last achievement came at the perfect time. I decided to give myself a Christmas gift...
...my old life back.
Consider doing the same for yourselves and return to the real world.

DeletedUser

Oh that real life again
Just a game n all that.

You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of. Aye!!

DeletedUser

Well that was a fast war! Seems as though everyone's prediction on the other topic has come true already (the one about NN disbanding before next Christmas)

DeletedUser

*Yawn*...... oh yeah.. More Stats! lol

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 26/11/2010 21:08:00 to 10/12/2010 16:07:33

Side 1: 577
Difference: 566

chart

Side 1: 5,667,300
Difference: 5,560,635

chart

[/spoil]

Well that's a pretty damn appalling effort by NN.

was wondering what u was talking about with important milestones but just checked his profile and saw it :|

He's probably realised that failure is inevitable so he'll just run from the world and hope he never comes back and receives no retribution as a result and what not.

The outcome really wasn't in doubt, unless XXXX decided to support/help heavily like they have done to BDeath the outcome was always going to be a $CoD$ win, if they can't win against ex -3- members who have never seen a war they ($CoD$) obviously can't win at all.