Code declare on Misery!

DeletedUser122248

They didn't want to make a post about it since the externals are filling up with Code gloating about declaring war on smaller tribes

DeletedUser122173

I think that agreements are ment to be held but you know, Obsession of Chaty is simply bigger, right Swordy?

I did see this and just wanted to answer it incase someone gets the wrong idea about Code's dealings with Misery and gets the impression that we have broken any sort of agreement with you.

Our first contact with Misery was on the 5th July with the Misery diplomat DoctorateDenied. He messaged us with regards to Chaty and we got talking on a few subjects in skype. He wanted to take out Chaty due to feeling wronged for actions Chaty had done to him and a few other members of Misery earlier in the world. Clearly, at this time, we were quite a way away from Chaty, but the front was advancing. He asks if his tribe can take out chaty and I say they are free to do an Op:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 14.33.29.png

I do mention the fact that we will be coming over there eventually, which we did 10 days later. It would have likely been 14 days, however since Chaty was supporting our frontline (ie. the above circumstances had changed), he became a higher priority target than previously. The next day, Dan came back to me and said the following:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 14.16.38.png

Naturally I just let them get on with it and was looking forward to seeing how it went. This Op however never happened, Misery had not even began to send even on Tuesday, and Chaty started using the safety of the backline next to Misery to support players on our front, at one point having rank 2 ODS. On Tuesday therefore I sent another message:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 14.16.53.png

I continued on with this with the following wanting to work with Misery and messaged them about working together on Thursday just after midday, especially given the above message the Misery Diplomat had posted about needing a large force due to account size:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 14.40.14.png

I'm not blaming DoctorateDenied here as he seems a reasonable chap, but he didn't respond for over 24 hours which was a large part of why we were unable to work together as our Op was for Sunday evening. Internally, we'd expect everyone to reply well before the 24 hour mark and On friday evening (all those times are ST), with just over 48 hours to go until our land time, Code had no choice but to just go ahead on our own. I started planning our Op an hour before mails were sent out, that's how long we waited for Misery. Our furthest nukes were just under 48 hours away and started being sent hardly an hour after mails were out. I knew the guys, although they moaned a bit and there'd probably be some late sends, would make it work so we carried on instead of delaying it.

This was too short for our guys, we normally give around 24 hours or so to plan properly, get sitters etc. which resulted in a very sloppy op.

We did however due to the sloppy defending of Chaty reach the objective in our Op, which was breaking through a significant portion of chaty's main cluster and were able to do clean up. After seeing Misery were, instead of attacking Chaty, attempting to quickly recap our villages we had taken off Chaty. Our timed defences, whilst adequate for wearing down recap attempts from Chaty, in some cases struggled to fend off a tribe that claimed it wanted to rim chaty but was helping him by trying to remove short range bases that could be used to help pick off lower loyalty villages in follow up.

Therefore the follow up was scrapped and a second small scale Op was drawn up with an emphasis on heavier timed support versus Misery recaps which wiped out chaty. There were a few more contacts since then, but we had some suspicions that things were up along the line. A bloke faked for Misery a day early and Misery had no explanation for this, they were also unwilling to resolve these deliberate cross nobles on their part which broke down negotiations. The next day, they attempted to Op us which resulted in failure. We declared war on them, not because we believed they were a threat, but we wanted to show them how badly their Op had been crushed. Sooner or later, I can't say it will be today or tomorrow but it will be some time, we will come for Misery and anyone who still happens to be in there.

On a separate note, I suspect that a large part of Misery were less serious about attacking Chaty than we were led to believe, hence the reasoning he was never attacked by them. I realised this when my caps from our Op against Chaty had support from the Misery leader incoming. Seems wounds heal fast eh.

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 23.30.57.png

Have little to nothing more to say on this issue.

Snyper Eyes

*Caligula Jul 17, 02:17
some of your mates hitting us :(

Snyper Eyes Jul 17, 07:33
dawdles forwarded me your messages... I didnt respond because I simply didn't know what to say.

Yes, I have been arguing since Code talks even start about getting relations with you guys. I even mentioned to them that a few of us here know you and could possibly have help from you to get diplomacy.
Basically our options were:
[REDACTED]

I argued this simply because I respect you and didnt want to have to fight you, since you keep coming back to me with offers of CoPlaying (which I respect that I am still thought of by you)
hopefully this battle doesnt break our personal ties, because I will never attack you since I see us as good friend on this world.
-Snyper

*Caligula Jul 17, 09:50
Well I hope your tribe decision are worth :smile:

Snyper Eyes Jul 17, 09:52
Hopefully, i still think and will always think this is the wrong choice...
Noble distances is going to be a downfall :/

*Caligula Jul 17, 09:54
We are skilled tribe and we are unite compared from your tribes neighborhood well good luck ...

*Caligula Jul 17, 14:02
do you really like your tribe u think u can win?

Snyper Eyes Jul 19, 03:58
Never saw that message come through lol

Tbh only way we could have a strong chance at winning is through coalition

*Caligula Jul 19, 04:00
I like you man don't want to hurt or attack you and dawdles but your tribe is attack us

Snyper Eyes Jul 19, 04:03
Yeah, i know, I wont attack you... and I'm pretty confident that Dawdles wont either, I'm still against this war and say it every damn day lmao

*Caligula Jul 20, 15:27
your Leader is stupid look what they did from you guys loosing alot of nukes without gaining villages

*Caligula Jul 20, 15:28
how come that your leaders think that they can defeat us ?

we have prove alot since the world start we defeated the rank 1 tribe with big academy here and your leaders think that they can ?

DeletedUser117865

I did see this and just wanted to answer it incase someone gets the wrong idea about Code's dealings with Misery and gets the impression that we have broken any sort of agreement with you.

Our first contact with Misery was on the 5th July with the Misery diplomat DoctorateDenied. He messaged us with regards to Chaty and we got talking on a few subjects in skype. He wanted to take out Chaty due to feeling wronged for actions Chaty had done to him and a few other members of Misery earlier in the world. Clearly, at this time, we were quite a way away from Chaty, but the front was advancing. He asks if his tribe can take out chaty and I say they are free to do an Op:

View attachment 1969

I do mention the fact that we will be coming over there eventually, which we did 10 days later. It would have likely been 14 days, however since Chaty was supporting our frontline (ie. the above circumstances had changed), he became a higher priority target than previously. The next day, Dan came back to me and said the following:

View attachment 1970

Naturally I just let them get on with it and was looking forward to seeing how it went. This Op however never happened, Misery had not even began to send even on Tuesday, and Chaty started using the safety of the backline next to Misery to support players on our front, at one point having rank 2 ODS. On Tuesday therefore I sent another message:

View attachment 1971

I continued on with this with the following wanting to work with Misery and messaged them about working together on Thursday just after midday, especially given the above message the Misery Diplomat had posted about needing a large force due to account size:

View attachment 1972

I'm not blaming DoctorateDenied here as he seems a reasonable chap, but he didn't respond for over 24 hours which was a large part of why we were unable to work together as our Op was for Sunday evening. Internally, we'd expect everyone to reply well before the 24 hour mark and On friday evening (all those times are ST), with just over 48 hours to go until our land time, Code had no choice but to just go ahead on our own. I started planning our Op an hour before mails were sent out, that's how long we waited for Misery. Our furthest nukes were just under 48 hours away and started being sent hardly an hour after mails were out. I knew the guys, although they moaned a bit and there'd probably be some late sends, would make it work so we carried on instead of delaying it.

This was too short for our guys, we normally give around 24 hours or so to plan properly, get sitters etc. which resulted in a very sloppy op.

We did however due to the sloppy defending of Chaty reach the objective in our Op, which was breaking through a significant portion of chaty's main cluster and were able to do clean up. After seeing Misery were, instead of attacking Chaty, attempting to quickly recap our villages we had taken off Chaty. Our timed defences, whilst adequate for wearing down recap attempts from Chaty, in some cases struggled to fend off a tribe that claimed it wanted to rim chaty but was helping him by trying to remove short range bases that could be used to help pick off lower loyalty villages in follow up.

Therefore the follow up was scrapped and a second small scale Op was drawn up with an emphasis on heavier timed support versus Misery recaps which wiped out chaty. There were a few more contacts since then, but we had some suspicions that things were up along the line. A bloke faked for Misery a day early and Misery had no explanation for this, they were also unwilling to resolve these deliberate cross nobles on their part which broke down negotiations. The next day, they attempted to Op us which resulted in failure. We declared war on them, not because we believed they were a threat, but we wanted to show them how badly their Op had been crushed. Sooner or later, I can't say it will be today or tomorrow but it will be some time, we will come for Misery and anyone who still happens to be in there.

On a separate note, I suspect that a large part of Misery were less serious about attacking Chaty than we were led to believe, hence the reasoning he was never attacked by them. I realised this when my caps from our Op against Chaty had support from the Misery leader incoming. Seems wounds heal fast eh.

View attachment 1973

Thanks for the clarifications. I knew Willow had to be trolling. :)

DeletedUser122248

View attachment 1969

View attachment 1970

View attachment 1971

View attachment 1972

View attachment 1973

Have nothing personal against Sword Smith but these are selective screen shots. He messaged me with a plan to op on Chaty so we backed off, then a week alter they hadn't even started attacks. By the time we were launching they just wanted to bully us out and gain position to sweep into K 55. I will enjoy seeing what happens as you enter the K there.

DeletedUser122173

Have nothing personal against Sword Smith but these are selective screen shots. He messaged me with a plan to op on Chaty so we backed off, then a week alter they hadn't even started attacks. By the time we were launching they just wanted to bully us out and gain position to sweep into K 55. I will enjoy seeing what happens as you enter the K there.

That is like 75% of the conversation I had with you personally as the diplomat and I talked to no other Misery member until the Sunday where Misery had started attacking us. Anyone is happy to have a full copy of the transcript of all my conversations with Misery if it exonerates Code.

Your tribe did not launch a single attack against Chaty at any time, including after we Opped him. The only attacks you sent were towards Code. Only after he quit did Misery send a single attack towards him. The first time we mentioned an Op was on Thursday which was mentioned in the above screenshot where we said we would, we were capping on Sunday evening.

I am no fan of blatant lying in order to justify a decision that your leader pushed your tribe into. Especially as you attempt to besmirch my tribes reputation and suggest I am a liar and a fraud based off nothing.

Just say the truth, which is you had three neighbours and nowhere to grow so your leadership made a poll on who to attack "Code or Hugz". Your leadership then nudged people to attack Code for a reason that had nothing to do with any of this above, manufacturing that Code wanted to wipe you out in order to justify this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarifications. I knew Willow had to be trolling. :)
Clarify me trolling please;

1) They offered my Diplomat the acceptance of us OP chaty
2) I have been talking with Chaty and Sword Smith AFTERWARDS when I suddenly went into a skype chat with both my diplomat and Sword Smith
3) He went in saying look OP Chaty is over, we are doing it (WHEN we had an agreement) and to clarify when you say someone to op a guy with more villas than most people we want to prepare ourselves as we are frontline of many tribes, what you seem to forget is that you guys go in to our core.. ignoring what you offered (and put a time limit on a OP) and when I talk to Smith then you have already launched on chaty, and you ask why we turn our heads against you?

Yeah sure thing mate, very big trolling game. (If I were home, I would screen the conversation we had and to clarify he raged out of the skype chat by leaving and sent this as the aftermath:
lol.png

To be fair, you had so much you could do Code, you have wars with Beast you have this and that, but your intentions were clear;
1) You small talked us the into the chaty thing, breaking the promise because you feel we didnt care about it
2) You launch before talking to us and expect us to bow down to the offer (WHICH WE ACCEPED) AND the aftermath offer (WHICH WE DID NOT)
3) Sword simply said he wants to go south, that means to either go against us, ODZ, DI or RHY. (which is proven that you guys were taking villas in our CORE)
^Now this is hillarious cause what would any tribe do, they would go for the Underdog tribe which is us as RHY and ODZ, DI are at war. Do not act like chaty was important, that is more of an excuse for clustering up villas in our core to strike us in the future
chaty was nothing and it has been proven, if you think that taking chaty was the path to victory then you are wrong, after your behavior we decided to go against you, nothing more than that. Supporting chaty is one of the things we did as the aftermath yes, and if thats gonna make me a bad guy then thats fine. I surely did not ask my Misery members to do it, that was my decision.

I did not want to reply to that BS from Sword Smith, but what I can also say is that we wont back down.

Anyways, my only conversations with Code was with Sword, Caligula (Pic down under).
cal 2.png cal 1.png
^ Caligula is a legend in my eyes.

malreaux.png
^ Come on Malreaux, asking majority of Misery to bash for you is just sad..

DeletedUser122029

View attachment 1979
^ Come on Malreaux, asking majority of Misery to bash for you is just sad..

Nearly as funny as you force internalling a member lol

3c80af4a5f0223b7dbe9e5cb533f5dfa.png