Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

blckdrgn1

It was just short sightedness really. He thought "OMG is smaller than beast and code we have a better chance of beating them! Lets go!" when he should've taken on the bigger challenge instead. C'est la vie.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah I seen it from a mile away. Sadly no one took me serious. Honestly if para was more coordinated and we had more players that gave a damn we would've destroyed beast(maybe), especially with the help of O.M.G. You guys are still sleep on omg they're more coordinated than para

Last edited:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah you took advantage of a tribe that was already under a lot of preassure and had already wasted all their off close to you on O.m.G . Is this supposed to impress anyone?

I feel complexes here? Why anyone need care about what wars para have? So in your mind we need wait because para declare to omg? You play tribal wars before? Let be fair
Nah I seen it from a mile away. Sadly no one took me serious. Honestly if para was more coordinated and we had more players that gave a damn we would've destroyed beast(maybe), especially with the help of O.M.G. You guys are still sleep on omg they're more coordinated than para

Yeah if para have more players, be coordinated and have 3 more allied tribes you (maybe) can do it. In your dreams you can destroy everybody . LOL But reality is different.

DeletedUser114962

Anyone want to pull up my older posts please?

I clearly said that BEAST will mop the floor with Para but Para were on their high horse at that time and even called me out on that. EZ PZ lemon squeezy :)

#firsttosaythat
#KKDK