Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/coinMintingCalculator.js');
Public?
Public
calculate-minting.jpg

This script can be run on the Academy screen /game.php?screen=snob

The script will grab information from the Buildings screen to check the building levels of the mines. Based on those and the world speed then the script calculates how many each of resource are being produced per day.

Then knowing the cost per mint (which is grabbed automatically from the script) from the current Academy village it calculates how many coins can be minted.

I highlighted the part that it grabs the cost per minted coin from the current Academy so you run the script on the proper Academy since different villages might have different modifiers.

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DadToTheBone

Reaction score
Is there any chance you could include % based boosts (premium/flags/etc) in the calculation...or have an option to tick a checkbox if you have them active? Second option is probably an easy route to take. Love this tool either way, provides a great average or minimum value at least. :)

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Is there any chance you could include % based boosts (premium/flags/etc) in the calculation...or have an option to tick a checkbox if you have them active? Second option is probably an easy route to take. Love this tool either way, provides a great average or minimum value at least. :)

The script already takes into account flags and other buffs which affect the number of resources needed to mint a coin.

DadToTheBone

Reaction score
The script already takes into account flags and other buffs which affect the number of resources needed to mint a coin.
Hmm, strange because I'm noticing it's displaying something slightly different in regards to the res/hour value. Perhaps I'm just mistaken then, my apologies.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm, strange because I'm noticing it's displaying something slightly different in regards to the res/hour value. Perhaps I'm just mistaken then, my apologies.
Probably I was not clear.

The script takes into account boosts that reduce amount of ressies needed for a coin, so the normal coin price requires 28000 wood, with flag doubler and a high level coin flag you can reduce it even 50%. So that's what the script takes into account.

It does NOT take into account flags and/or other buffs that are set on every village that increase production on the mines for example.