Cokes Tribune

Dead

I must have forgotten the part where I was offended by anything said on this thread.
Keep trying ;)

Also if you're gonna post the report atleast send the full thing. Your boy was cleared by that attack PMSL!

uNliquid

Im sure exposing your big nuke to the forum triggered you slightly. Sorry about that. Im just playing around :D

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
toxic going for a big d play recruiting heats top player, will be interesting to see if heat will do something about it

DeletedUser123493

toxic going for a big d play recruiting heats top player, will be interesting to see if heat will do something about it
Don't take it personal but HEAT won't do anything because that's what they do, best they could do is bark at tree.

uNliquid

I must have forgotten the part where I was offended by anything said on this thread.
Keep trying ;)

Also if you're gonna post the report atleast send the full thing. Your boy was cleared by that attack PMSL!

I must add, our boy couldve easily survived this baby attack of yours. We just thought, with your whopping 44k points, that you would have more to bring to the table than 800 axes and some horses lmao. Thats why we sniped your train, and left you with nothing at all.