Cokes Tribune

cokesrus

Well this world is a big ass hugfest. The top three tribes have made a pack to be all huggy even though they are all planning to eventually fight. I want to make the externals fun again! Let the flame wars begin.
t-charlie-sheen-war.jpg

This game has turned more into a money racket than what it used to be with all these church worlds. This makes all the players to noble barbs and pp them up which makes them more money.
1*cps5ja2p57ZqmEmS_yCD1g.png

I will give my take on the top three tribes:

Cananae: Has quite a bit of room to grow, but the political work is not too good. They will have a good fight when they go against toxic, but it will be a walk in the park for them if they continue to work together. They will have to learn how to get all the women/men to play together. This will be challenging for the duke of the tribe (Sam).
ted-and-hookers.jpg

Toxic: I have spent sometime in this tribe. They are a complete nightmare with the leadership and the constant fighting amongst members. They have potential to be good, but if they are not able to get their head out of their asses they will not make it much longer. As long as Darren spews his shit this tribe will fall.
shit+gary.jpg

Heat: This tribe is ran by Lloyd5 which means it won't last long unless he runs on the coattail of Kirk to help him defend. If he was smart he would befriend as many as he can and not trust tribes like he has done in the past where he got rimmed.
cuck_tales.PNG

Dead

So what you're saying is that all 3 of these tribes could win the world but they all have problems. Great analysis, bro.

Seminarian

Well kids, now you see why being drunk and butthurt is dangerous combination!

Mens sana in corpore sano.. Oh wait.. ;)

Seminarian

I will try to do one weekly to try to bring some life about the forums. I also will be making a grand appearance on W110 whenever it is opened.
Well I bet there's lots of players who need a CO with that much experience pressing A for el heffe of the account :cool:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
''They are a complete nightmare with the leadership and the constant fighting amongst members.'';

1) I only know it was a issue between Sam & Darren [which then I was not in the tribe]
2) You tried to be toxic, ended up being butthurt and leaving Keith behind, because you couldn't win a Toxic-contest vs. Seminarian (Pieter)
which was also sponsored by Pringles. (cause the salt was freakin' good) w/ me & TheBeatConductor as your special commentators during the event
3) LSD leaving Toxic which I pretty much understand was something in it also

Now thats, 3 points out here that I know / think I know..

Last edited:

cokesrus

Anyone else shocked that Sam actually is a duke of a tribe with actual members? (cwl)

Kinda more shock waiting for Toxic to implode as Darren is the duke. He tends to make things implode with his egotistical shit. This is when Darren realizes he isn't as good as he thinks he is.
giphy.mp4

cokesrus

I thought you were the expert of making things implode?

Arne, of all people you shouldn't come at me bro. I saved your ass more then once... I have even left tribes to fight for you to be in them. I have done more for you then Darren has even tried.

cokesrus

''They are a complete nightmare with the leadership and the constant fighting amongst members.'';

1) I only know it was a issue between Sam & Darren [which then I was not in the tribe]
2) You tried to be toxic, ended up being butthurt and leaving Keith behind, because you couldn't win a Toxic-contest vs. Seminarian (Pieter)
which was also sponsored by Pringles. (cause the salt was freakin' good) w/ me & TheBeatConductor as your special commentators during the event
3) LSD leaving Toxic which I pretty much understand was something in it also

Now thats, 3 points out here that I know / think I know..

Honey, I didn't leave Keith behind.
tenor.gif

DeletedUser123493

Well if you are making analysis you should stay neutral instead you lick ass of your buddy. But its okay you should stay on a side of your friends or what ever gay relationship you are both having. You didn't have balls to be Toxic enough so you ran like a little girl throwing under the buss other player in the process and then come here and cry some more, best strategy, good for you.

As for the tribes and as you have called it "Cokes Tribune" you could at least make it more interesting with facts to your accusations - screenshots / statistics etc. otherwise it's just little dog barking at the tree rather than showing a true analysis of the tribes and where they stand for in the world & also whats with the huge ass pictures ? Overcompensating something ?. And why involve TOP3 only ? Go grab TOP10 of the tribes (with their family tree brunches) and do it like a real journalist.

DeletedUser123790

Well this world is a big ass hugfest. The top three tribes have made a pack to be all huggy even though they are all planning to eventually fight. I want to make the externals fun again! Let the flame wars begin.
t-charlie-sheen-war.jpg

This game has turned more into a money racket than what it used to be with all these church worlds. This makes all the players to noble barbs and pp them up which makes them more money.
1*cps5ja2p57ZqmEmS_yCD1g.png

I will give my take on the top three tribes:

Cananae: Has quite a bit of room to grow, but the political work is not too good. They will have a good fight when they go against toxic, but it will be a walk in the park for them if they continue to work together. They will have to learn how to get all the women/men to play together. This will be challenging for the duke of the tribe (Sam).
ted-and-hookers.jpg

Toxic: I have spent sometime in this tribe. They are a complete nightmare with the leadership and the constant fighting amongst members. They have potential to be good, but if they are not able to get their head out of their asses they will not make it much longer. As long as Darren spews his shit this tribe will fall.
shit+gary.jpg

Heat: This tribe is ran by Lloyd5 which means it won't last long unless he runs on the coattail of Kirk to help him defend. If he was smart he would befriend as many as he can and not trust tribes like he has done in the past where he got rimmed.
cuck_tales.PNG
Why are these random no names trying to analyse a world. Keep quiet in your mums basement before you get kicked out.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
was trying to find an interesting topic actually. but its a dead end :D have to make things up.. again.