Cokie Presents...

DeletedUser57259

actually this made me laugh:) nice PnP, even if i dont like how you pictured Tara :)

We had a real picture, she seems really sweet.
But using that image, it felt like a cheat.
Attacking the person seemed a bad thing to do.
It's only a game, all agreed this was true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102425

Please stop with this rhyming.
And focus on your timing.

DeletedUser

Screw timing.
more rhyming.
I'm a prison slut.
Who takes it in his battered butt.
Kind of off topic,
but a very hot topic ;)

Rhymed topic with topic. Arrest me.

DeletedUser84663

Not even a core war :( interested to watch tho to see if some decent timings occur...

balubhai

Nicely done Cookie
You deserve a Cookie
Ya bro wont join the Bang
As we dont like joining a Gang
Let me assure you one more Thing
SP will be gone in a Blink
Dont ask me how or When
You will know as it happens Then

Good luck guys. Still Love ya Alex and special love for Leah <3

satorbg

Very good PnP! Truly enjoyable, I especially liked Ye Olde War Mappe. Time for SP leadership to put their money where their mouth is. Heheh.

DeletedUser

Hugs to the left and hugs to the right,
it seemed like no tribes are willing to fight.

Ok sounds brave looks like they want a fight.

We’ll try a new game, and it's name is war.

Ok Ok looks like they want to do something now.. ( running out of space to noble and grow my guess)

“Stay out of our K if you hope to survive,
but if you play nice we’ll ally and thrive”

ooh another tribe running out of space but hang on I thought aTo said "Hugs to the left and hugs to the right" so they do want to hug? they don't want to hug aggghh I am so confused right now!! (leader ship in their tribe arguing over their decisions my guess lol)

A threesome is fun when theres consent,
satisfied partners are always content.

Wait what they wanted war they wanted hugging now they are scared and want third party hugging to help?

Clearly many issues with these clowns.

satorbg

desryachri : Cokie doesn't want Ya Bro to jump in on this war on anyone's side. Gangbangs are no fun, and the rank 1 tribe joining etiher side would make this from a fun war into an imbalanced one. At least that's what I understood.

DeletedUser

Ahh I see where I read wrong, I need more coffee! My bad on reading the last bit wrong :)

DeletedUser57259

desryachri : Cokie doesn't want Ya Bro to jump in on this war on anyone's side. Gangbangs are no fun, and the rank 1 tribe joining etiher side would make this from a fun war into an imbalanced one. At least that's what I understood.
100% this. Ya Bro could pounce in on either side given their location and cause massive issues for whoever they decide to hit. Great for one side I guess but it would take the fun out of the win.

#6 tribe declared on #4 (who are also allies with #5 I believe). It has potential to be entertaining imo.

DeletedUser116275

We had a real picture, she seems really sweet.
But using that image, it felt like a cheat.
Attacking the person seemed a bad thing to do.
It's only a game, all agreed this was true.

Yeah! I agree..I am actually too nice a person but hear you should watch out for the nice ones ;)

I think everyone is beautiful so I'm really not offended, plus she clearly took time doing that hair of hers. Got to admire a women with pride.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Completely agree with this, with no pressure from YaBro could most certainly be a very fun war!

DeletedUser102425

As you may have noticed, we're quite new to this war thing.
See... we declare, but don't really attack. :D

DeletedUser

Some small ODA/ODD gains on both sides - Good Job Frozen Flaim ;)

Otherwise nothing major T_T