Cokie Presents...

DeletedUser57259

Seems *SP* guys are unaware of this war as I can see them bravely fighting the barbs in k56 , while their duke is getting nobled .....

And aTo is not even bothered with the war with *SP* because most of all I see them taking out ANL and not SP since the war was declared.....

Both sides have burnt a lot of troops already, *SP* have a thing landing in the morning by the looks of it.

As for ANL/barbs why wouldn't guys to far away to send nobles stop conquering? In their areas. I guess ANL defend as well as the barbs do.

I'm more irritated that our budding 2 tribe bromance could be getting a tag along in ya bro.

DeletedUser

It's a bit more complicated than that.

I've personally sent split trains, and seen them sniped all the same.
Couple that with all the mobile stacks, and you have slow progress.

Both sides have been unyielding on the defensive aspect, which makes for difficult captures.

The only villages you guys got is the ones that Tara apparently thought she could handle herself and didn't ask for Sniping, when I could have easily stopped it - and others that failed to mention shitall about incomings. I sniped a couple of your trains Rock ;)

But it is truly annoying to wake up to seeing a village nobled by you guys I had no idea was even under attack. So yeah some very very poor communication on a few cases, but I have become extremely strict about that nonsense now.

But totally agree with Rock, defensively both tribes have attempted to be unyielding (so far aTo is indeed doing a better job, but they have some decent players on the front-line whereas a few of ours could be more pro-active).

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Egh, ive lost 9 nukes and 2 split trains on the front, however disappointed in the lack of response from far too many members in *SP*...

DeletedUser

Besides a few members taking initiative in aTo, I am sure they are as disappointed in their members. It's an assumption, but I doubt it is wrong.

On another note, what Xillah seems to be impying is that Ya Bro have started an offensive assault on aTo. Any news on this?

DeletedUser57259

Besides a few members taking initiative in aTo, I am sure they are as disappointed in their members. It's an assumption, but I doubt it is wrong.

On another note, what Xillah seems to be impying is that Ya Bro have started an offensive assault on aTo. Any news on this?

With a couple of exceptions we're pretty happy with the members, we obviously were disappointed with the the amount captures but for the most part that's to do with decent defending on your end and the world's settings. That's pretty crappy trash talk, there's almost a compliment in there.

One of our northerners had 50 odd incoming from a couple of ya bro members this morning. Nothing landed yet and I haven't had an update for a few hours. I don't believe it's a ya bro invasion, 2 of their guys isn't exactly an armada, it's a distraction we could have done without though.

DeletedUser57259

Make that 9 attackers that I know of. Nice to know they have nothing else to do. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I guess the gangbang plea didn't quite work. I did tell Roman that he was being stupid... Ah wells. Guess he will suffer for his... macho-esque attitude. Roman believing aTo had a geographical advantage over us was him fantasizing. Apparently taking on Ya Bro successfully in the northern K's boosted his ego a tad-bit too much.

DeletedUser57259

Ah well, I'll clarify what's going on. After speaking to Balubhai it appears a Ya Bro squad is opping one of our guys up north. From what I got from the conversation Balubhai had no part in the planning but won't be intervening to cease the op either. I also found out he didn't appreciate Ya Bro being called a pointwhore on the ye aTo war mappe :icon_biggrin:

This is disappointing given Balubhai said right here in this thread they wouldn't be getting involved just 5 days ago. I honestly thought more of Ya Bro. If they had limited options or this had been dragging on for months I'd think fair play. That's obviously not the case.

I'm not a big fan of name calling on the boards, but I can't help but feel it's a bit spineless on Ya Bro's part. I just hope the op goes well, if it doesn't they'll seem a bit toothless too.

DeletedUser57259

I guess the gangbang plea didn't quite work. I did tell Roman that he was being stupid... Ah wells. Guess he will suffer for his... macho-esque attitude. Roman believing aTo had a geographical advantage over us was him fantasizing. Apparently taking on Ya Bro successfully in the northern K's boosted his ego a tad-bit too much.

You do know Roman isn't a Duke in aTo any more don't you? He wasn't before the war declaration either. I thought the horses ran faster going south personally, isn't that the case?

Bugger, I stopped rhyming.

DeletedUser

Interesting. Pretty sure Cokie lets him walk/talk/pretend to be one. Cmfray and Roman certainly were the dukes when we approached them for an NAP, and I believe talks didn't go quite so well, as we were at war 2-3 days later. So either I have been lead to believe I have been talking to the dukes of aTo for a while now, or aTo is happy to let council members go around making demands for them which lead to wars :x

I don't know what roman is or isn't, all I know is he was presented to me as aTo leadership, and his entire arguments were based on the fact that aTo beat Ya Bro up north, and therefore geographically they had an advantage over SP and NAP terms would be based on his requirements. I called bullshit on his bullshit, and well... I guess I called his bluff pretty well? :icon_neutral:

With a couple of exceptions we're pretty happy with the members, we obviously were disappointed with the the amount captures but for the most part that's to do with decent defending on your end and the world's settings. That's pretty crappy trash talk, there's almost a compliment in there.

You and Rock.Bottom must not see eye to eye on this. Seeing as he is running aTo OP's I am leaning towards him being more truthful, and you obviously putting on a false facade so your external reputation isn't damaged. I understand that, really I do. But again, I call bullshit. I will however go on to say your K46 members are quite apt... If you expect me to believe that the rest of aTo is as active and contributive to the war, where are the fakes from say the other 28 members? I am sure they are turtles, but spears can travel too yaknow?

DeletedUser102425

Anyway, back to the war at hand.

It looks like *SP* have an OP going on today.
This may give them the break they need.

Will post the stats when the war hits the 6 day mark which is ~11.5 hours from now.
I must say it feels like this war has been longer than 6 days... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser102425

You and Rock.Bottom must not see eye to eye on this. Seeing as he is running aTo OP's I am leaning towards him being more truthful, and you obviously putting on a false facade so your external reputation isn't damaged.
You're not the first person to say I'm in charge of the OPs.
Where did this rumor come from? :icon_rolleyes:

If you expect me to believe that the rest of aTo is as active and contributive to the war, where are the fakes from say the other 28 members? I am sure they are turtles, but spears can travel too yaknow?
At least mention that you were impressed with the odd nukes donated from K36 and further.
There were a few performances worth mentioning. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Interesting. Pretty sure Cokie lets him walk/talk/pretend to be one. Cmfray and Roman certainly were the dukes when we approached them for an NAP, and I believe talks didn't go quite so well, as we were at war 2-3 days later. So either I have been lead to believe I have been talking to the dukes of aTo for a while now, or aTo is happy to let council members go around making demands for them which lead to wars :x

I don't know what roman is or isn't, all I know is he was presented to me as aTo leadership, and his entire arguments were based on the fact that aTo beat Ya Bro up north, and therefore geographically they had an advantage over SP and NAP terms would be based on his requirements. I called bullshit on his bullshit, and well... I guess I called his bluff pretty well? :icon_neutral:

You and Rock.Bottom must not see eye to eye on this. Seeing as he is running aTo OP's I am leaning towards him being more truthful, and you obviously putting on a false facade so your external reputation isn't damaged. I understand that, really I do. But again, I call bullshit. I will however go on to say your K46 members are quite apt... If you expect me to believe that the rest of aTo is as active and contributive to the war, where are the fakes from say the other 28 members? I am sure they are turtles, but spears can travel too yaknow?

i am a duke, we had already decided to war you all prior to nap/ alliance talk. Tom was brought in to blow smoke up your ass so to say since he's better at it then me. Alex isn't even in charge of ops. Idk why everyone thinks he is. He's been demoted to barbie duty though.

Their 2 caps are recaps btw.

9ede4dfcaf7fedb9e9156233cbc0e073.png

DeletedUser57259

I did say there were a couple of exceptions, and those exceptions were bloody beauties over the weekend, one lad didn't know what day of the week it was. I've been playing with RB since Ashes and he hasn't planned any ops that I can think of.

DeletedUser57259

Well, i'm sure that would end with our Barbie seller nobeling Xanthea villages..:icon_cool:

So I get a village? Goes better than the last OP then. Get cracking RB. Frozen Tank MkII looked alright, l''ll attack Xanthae while you guys are busy.

DeletedUser80720

For anyone who thanks Ato is a good tribe

they recruit members from D@m knowing there at war

yes such an amazing tribe

DeletedUser57259

For anyone who thanks Ato is a good tribe

they recruit members from D@m knowing there at war

yes such an amazing tribe

Don't air your dirty laundry in public, it isn't classy. If a member of *SP* we hadn't attacked joined Ebola do you think we'd be sending mails and whining on here? Get a grip.