Cokie Presents...

DeletedUser

Not my fault I have moved houses and I can't use my normal ISP until they sort the Telcoms situation >.> So yes I failed snipes on that one village (Jeff still got it in the end). But, you would as-well when your lag fluctuates from 500ms to 2.5 seconds... randomly.

DeletedUser102425

*SP* is using more conservative, sniping to do
Not so sure I'd call some of these snipes conservative...
[SPOIL]
conservative1.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Shots fired by aTo.. Give us something SP.

(Omg need moar popcorn.)

DeletedUser

Not so sure I'd call some of these snipes conservative...
[SPOIL]
conservative1.png
[/SPOIL]

At the time, the village didn't have a church. About 1.5k/1.5k of that was a Barb bounce, and then I used 1 snipe just to ensure that if you split your noble train... it would still be killed. I succeeded. Enough said :/

DeletedUser102425

At the time, the village didn't have a church. About 1.5k/1.5k of that was a Barb bounce, and then I used 1 snipe just to ensure that if you split your noble train... it would still be killed. I succeeded. Enough said :/
Fair enough.
But that brings me to my next question...

How many accounts are you playing for? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser57259

I have a question. Did you try to feel up Detrimental's sister or something?

I don't help noob dukes Tis the reason I didn't partake in this "war" GoDDeathpact is one of the worst leaders/war coordinators I have ever met in my time on TW can he even send a 750ms train on this world I think not.

Death if you're reading this No one likes you and I'm not saying this out of spite but truthfully not even your co duke likes you haha, carry on letting Death lead that tribe and he will get you all nobled, They sure do love to have the reputation of being an internal tribe since I will be like the 50th now, on another note aTo are ripping *SP* a new arsehole guess it just shows how much of a nub he is :)

germanwind

i cant believe there was 80k spears and 20k swords in that village yet only 150 scouts.. oh and dont forget those two nobles. +100 defense for 2 nobles... lol.

If you stack something to splash thier troops at huge rate. You dont want it to be scouted before i agree.
But this rapport was a few hours before their land time, nothing wrong with that.
For that reason, i withthaw my scouts. Image you have plannend and invest all those nukes and nobels, you were sending 20 fakes every time you wanted to launch a nuke. Then a few hours before you see this..:icon_cry:

Well I think this village was one of the safest places for those nobels to be at that point:icon_redface:

For the amount of ODA/ODD this war is seeing, I am surprised that more villages have not been captured.

Another thing to note is that aTo is mainly using the stacking strategy to defend, where-as *SP* is using more conservative, sniping to do. I am sure as aTo support starts dwindling, this factor will could into effect on a more prominent basis.

Well, sniping is fine and give you the advantage against a much larger offence force. But The problem with that is, you dont kill thier nukes. They can resend them a few days later again and again. It's just a matter of time you catch one of those unprotected off village.

Clueless.

In my opinion. This war is irrelevant now Ya Bro stuck their fingers into the pie.

DeletedUser

I have a question. Did you try to feel up Detrimental's sister or something?

Kicked him for being a useless, non-contributing player. Apparently he was also a spy, no idea who for though. The last message he sent me before blocking me ended with "Det - The Master Spy"...

Ya Bro have indeed made things more than unfair for aTo. aTo wasn't "wrecking" SP, yes they had a few good conquers, that we were unable to stop, but that in no way decided this war. I do believe that Ya Bro joining in has however decided this war... Just remember aTo peeps this was all in good fun for a while at least.

Also, If I see an account that is unable to fend for itself, (We aren't an eliteist tribe, quite a few new players to the game), I take over to help/assist with snipes and such. - Hope that answers you're question Rock :)

And You sir DutchWind, how irritating would it be to see your trains get destroyed multiple times, every-time you OP :/ Sure you can rinse and repeat, but eventually you're hands are gonna get blistered and cause you to stop - or so the metaphor goes ;)

DeletedUser102425

Ya Bro have indeed made things more than unfair for aTo. aTo wasn't "wrecking" SP, yes they had a few good conquers, that we were unable to stop, but that in no way decided this war. I do believe that Ya Bro joining in has however decided this war... Just remember aTo peeps this was all in good fun for a while at least.
I'll admit the timing of this Ya Bro OP is highly inconvenient.
It started about 5 days into the war, when most of the support was stationed around the *SP* frontlines.
I can't say I blame them for striking though, because whatever resulted from the war would have been poised to threaten Ya Bro.

DeletedUser

Dear LivePact,

How do you feel if someone Changed your name?:p

Was told you were Dutch. :p

It started about 5 days into the war, when most of the support was stationed around the *SP* frontlines.
I can't say I blame them for striking though, because whatever resulted from the war would have been poised to threaten Ya Bro.

Which is exactly what I told Cokie and Roman...

balubhai

Love you for this Alex. But isnt it still fakes ? :p

DeletedUser

Which is exactly what I told Cokie and Roman...

we knew the risk going in that ya bro would attack, i'll admit i figured we'd have another week regardless it's all good

their op lands in about an hour