Cokie Presents...

DeletedUser

Well conratz. You won in the most boring war in the history of tw wars. Even wars in the rim are more intersting

DeletedUser102425

Well, as this is look like this from the outside. Days been past and almost no conquer villages. Unless there is have some rough battels that I am not aware, my appologize.
To be fair, we at aTo haven't been as aggressive as *SP*.
We're working on changing that.

Defensively both sides are pretty good, but I'd say aTo are a bit better.
My friend balubhai can back me up on that. :icon_razz:

balubhai

For the externals to know , aTo have my respect ( even though I know who sniped all those trains ) . They did well against a well coordinated ops we did. Almost 170k D killed and like 30-35 nobles killed via snipe and stack. However there is always another day....

Love you Alex ;)

DeletedUser

To be fair, we at aTo haven't been as aggressive as *SP*.
We're working on changing that.

Defensively both sides are pretty good, but I'd say aTo are a bit better.
My friend balubhai can back me up on that. :icon_razz:
Tbh you impressed me, but from the other hand never taught you are a turtle tribe. Oh well ..

DeletedUser102425

even though I know who sniped all those trains

I can't take credit from all the snipes, but I will take credit for this one. :icon_cool:

snipeofalifetime.png

DeletedUser

Keep flatter youself. Your friend keep lose villages.

all i can say is what do you expect to happen, when most of our defense is 2 k's away. I'm not a miracle worker. I did what i can and will continue to defend. It's still far from over.

But this is our war thread with *SP*. If you want to make a thread on how the no. 1 tribe attacks rank 44 player with 5k+ incomings 70 or so nobles most of his support on the frontline 50-70 hours out aswell as his tribe's and still only manage to take one village on the first wave please go right ahead. Good luck making a catchy title out of that though. Back on topic some war stats before the weekend:

23c7c59d63419f203d7857f3626faef7.png

balubhai

2 minutes silent prayers for all those dead nukes .........

seriously guys ???? 2.3 million ODD ? picturing all those empty villas :p

DeletedUser57259

2 minutes silent prayers for all those dead nukes .........

seriously guys ???? 2.3 million ODD ? picturing all those empty villas :p
We're getting better value than they are if you look at their ODA. We've killed 2.3 mil defending, they killed 1 mil attacking.

DeletedUser

all i can say is what do you expect to happen, when most of our defense is 2 k's away. I'm not a miracle worker. I did what i can and will continue to defend. It's still far from over.

But this is our war thread with *SP*. If you want to make a thread on how the no. 1 tribe attacks rank 44 player with 5k+ incomings 70 or so nobles most of his support on the frontline 50-70 hours out aswell as his tribe's and still only manage to take one village on the first wave please go right ahead. Good luck making a catchy title out of that though. Back on topic some war stats before the weekend:

23c7c59d63419f203d7857f3626faef7.png
Hasnt mean to insult mate lol . I send you messege yesterday if you dont remember that you did amazing job and I really impressed you. Never said its over, but dont you think that we done either. And dont try to be the victim here, you had tons of defense in your bases.

DeletedUser57259

Hasnt mean to insult mate lol . I send you messege yesterday if you dont remember that you did amazing job and I really impressed you. Never said its over, but dont you think that we done either. And dont try to be the victim here, you had tons of defense in your bases.
Most support is a K away, which I refuse to believe wasn't a factor when you chose to be big brave boys and attack. As Cokie said, if you want to discuss this further feel free to create a thread on Ya Bro's behalf.