Cokie's Countdown

DeletedUser

Okie gents the other threads are starting to get a little abusive. So i thought we'd have a little contest in this one.

So we've seen Cally make a reappearance in the world. Shocking. Who is Cally you ask? Well the face and brains behind the Clueless account, not to mention the invincible Shrekd. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. The last time he went up against Ya Bro he lasted a whole 6 days. Very impressive. Now what i need to know from you is just how long till he quits this time?

I'll start off the guessing. Seeing as he's not duking or soloing his account. I'll go with 21 days. I realize that's over 300% longer then last time. Call me ballsy.

1. 21 days February 4th (cokie)
2. 9 days January 23rd (xanthae)
3. 59 days March 14th (djbrotoe)
4. 32 day February 15th (devil)
5. 19 days February 2nd (nuglord)
6. 41 days February 24th (dannyh)
7. 100+ days (truffle)
8. 682 days (Deadzapper)
9. 99 days (tehrob)

And it wouldn't be a contest with out prizes. So closest person to guess how many days till Cally quits this time around will get:

[spoil]One free village of your choice from my account and a tour of the aTo forums where you'll find only the finest of cat pictures and us talking about our genitalia or lack of.

here's a little teaser to set the mood

b89280502f06c2437018d320e346480d.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

Can different players have the same number of days?

boring......... 7/10 would not bang
7/10? That's better than 95% of this bored (see what I did there? :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

I'm surprised he hasn't quit already, actually.

Seeing as he hasn't though, I'm betting he'll really go the distance this time around... put me down for 9 days.

DeletedUser66411

Wow. Such creative. I say he quits when aTo and Ya bro disband. 2 months tops.

DeletedUser

3 cos, 6 days previous performance
3*6
18 days
+ 1 day,due to how determined they will be this time.
19 days

Dannyh3

41 days for me, i like numbers that add up to 5, so i'm going for 41.... and sadie has amazing chesticles

DeletedUser

You thought the way to create a thread that doesn't get abusive was to make predictions on when a player would quit? A+
it's just cally he's well known for being able to take a joke, and it's just a friendly competition no abuse has taken place

Psihic

Lets put another vote while at it. How many war caps will xillah have in 1 week from now without having a sitter to send his attacks ?

a) 0
b) 1
c) 10

And how many at the end of the war ?

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2

DeletedUser

Lets put another vote while at it. How many war caps will xillah have in 1 week from now without having a sitter to send his attacks ?
a) 0

And how many at the end of the war ?
b) 1

he'll let a lot of people snipe him and recap i've seen it all before he's just the looks of this operation