Cold War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hark, and behold the glorious might of Mother Russia! (The preceding is included at the insistance of the *ONLY* Russian in the tribe)

For too long have our cold lands been blighted by that canker In the Southwest's academy tribe. (Canker? Really? Over the top don't you think?)

We drink the life blood of Mother Russia! We toast the vodka which warms our hearts. (Like he has one)

Our armies will march through their villages! Will grind meal from their bones! Will repopulate with their women! And use all their kitchenware to make more VODKA! (As if he hasn't already had too much)

Its mighty wings spread above us
The Russian eagle is hovering high
The Motherland’s tricolor symbol
Is leading Russia’s peoples to victory
Russian Federation National Anthem

(Disclaimer: The drunken Russian fool plied me with vodka until I agreed to declare war for him. Our Tribes are, except for his lazy backside, quite well separated and there will be almost no direct conflict as a result of this declaration. We will paint funny pictures on the Iron curtain. We will write moving patriotic speeches and we will blather about the might of our armies while staring at each other across a wide gulf. Fear us! We're impotent!)

And the first operation: The Vokda Gambit

Two daring attacks timed carefully to land on separate villages at what looks like similar times to a drunken Russian.

A normal attack but for the application of copious amounts of Vodka.

Not even the sender knows which attack is real. His inebriated state prevents him from realizing he could just LOOK AT THE COMMANDS PAGE.

How does the enemy react? They stare into his bloodshot eyes. The feint to one village, then the other. But they can find no tell as he weaves drunkenly.

Do they stack their new captures? Do they stay in the fortifications of the old?

Real or fake. Russian roulette. . .

(As an interesting aside, Russian roulette used to be less dangerous. Imperfect workmanship meant that the weight of the bullet naturally caused the chamber with the live round to drop to the bottom of the gun so it would be relatively rare that the gun would discharge. Modern technology has done away with that problem and today people shoot themselves with far greater regularity)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We kindof declared war. But it's not much of a war. And it's all the Russian's fault.

DeletedUser

???

I'm confuzled.

Thats ok, go back to farming...

And the first operation: The Vokda Gambit

And you my lovely have consumed a little too much... vodka

As usual kill the women, rape the men and kidnap the sheep, I will be with you in spirit at least

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That is a bad version of the Russian anthem, I hope you die.

DeletedUser102283

Vodka now?? What are you going soft on me back in the day all we would do is drink RUM :)

DeletedUser

k.

Ahaa..

That second part was to not get an infraction for spam .. with just the 'k' .. but it's all I can say after I read. But yeah.. k.

netjakdim

???

I'm confuzled.

I believe Chaos is stating that his Russian Comrade is too drunk to control so as a tribe they had to declare war on ITS. However do to Geographical location and an over abundance of Vodka sent to the leaders of his tribe that it is more like
The Russian vs. ITS
I really feel sorry for those Southern Hicks. Bunch of Rednecks do ok with shotguns and moonshine but Vodka and Spears are a different story.

DeletedUser

Well if you didn't like that version, is the one preferable? Friendly Russians I can't help but look around for the dancing men and their jazz hands to come prancing out from stage right.

This is a nice, and more stirring instrumental version. Instrumental

But really nobody does it like the Red Army. Red Army Choir

netjakdim is generally correct. We got drunk and are letting Soviet run a little wild. I think my sitter may have dropped a nuke or two in.

DeletedUser

The russians had a hard hand dictatorship back then.. but that wasn't harder than the hand that keeps facepalming when I come around this thread.

DeletedUser102283

was a grand old time back then. Hopefully all that ye taught me will help me survive in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.