Cold

DeletedUser

ever went out with sunglasses on and then came back COLD?

DeletedUser

Well Wigsplitter... Whilst I am in no way an expert in the translation of Bickian to English, I believe he's trying to say something along the lines of "You can get cold even if you are wearing sunglasses".

Obviously, little Bicky was under the impression that if he wore these "sunglasses" then he would be safe against the harsh winters that await us. He must have travelled to distant lands, bravely climbed their icy peaks and tested this newfangled device in the hopes that it would embetter mankind.
Sadly, the experiment was a failure. Bicky has returned, freezing cold and mortified, in order to give us a full report on the matter.

He is a true hero. We should all follow his example :)

wigsplitter

Clearly this is one of those questions that you would spend a lifetime to ponder.

DUMBUMCLUM

But... sunglasses are worn when it's sunny out. How could you possibly be cold when the sun is bright and you are therefore wearing sunglasses? My head hurts.

DeletedUser

On skiing trips, the sun usually burns, but its -10°c or so.
if ya don't wear sunglasses then you won't be able to keep your eyes open.
Deathly cliffs await ya. D:

DeletedUser

On skiing trips, the sun usually burns, but its -10°c or so.
if ya don't wear sunglasses then you won't be able to keep your eyes open.
Deathly cliffs await ya. D:

^truth... but I personally wear these, or very close anyways ;)

877590.jpg

DeletedUser

Bored???

*Insert rick-roll here... Oh, and a random lolcat for AI <3*

DeletedUser

Looks like you're bored, so...

*Insert rick-roll here... Oh, and a random lolcat for AI <3*

DeletedUser

Damn you. Just for that, I'm gonna leave you looking like you double posted at nothing.

Heh heh heh.

Oh. And so I don't have to infract myself, on topic: ... yes. Daily.

Wilky1992

This actually happened to my friend a few nights ago. It was sunny at round 7pm, so he brought sunglasses, but was freezing when we got in, to be fair, this was at around 3 am though =/