Collecting Data & Programming your villages!

DeletedUser

Collecting Data & Programming your villages!

(World 53 - 2 Day Startup Guide)

This is optional.

I'd personally, decided to heat-up the game a little bit more, even though, it's just the start and that the world hasn't even open up yet. This topic is basically about posting your own personal Startup Guide (While sharing it in public) before the openning of the world. When the world open, this topic will be No longer valuable toward others, for it is only good before the openning of the world.

I hope you all like the idea and I personally hope you all enjoy the game!

DeletedUser92094

He's not trying anything.
There are tons of guides around the externals.

DeletedUser

re-read the post Norm...he asking for us to tell him what we will do before we get in world..which is not the smartest thing to do....he's fishin for info to use against you....pretty much a fake as i read it. and the other 30 people that checked it.

DeletedUser

re-read the post Norm...he asking for us to tell him what we will do before we get in world..which is not the smartest thing to do....he's fishin for info to use against you....pretty much a fake as i read it. and the other 30 people that checked it.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94526

hmm, my start up guide: build only rezzies and hq

smivers

My start up guide, here goes hope you all enjoy it.

Mail everyone around me stating "I don't wish to be attacked I only want to be friends if you attack I will run and restart rim"

DeletedUser

My usual build at the start of the world.

I. Resources
~Build mines to level 15. Don't go higher since that would be mine whoring.

II. Troops
~Build Barracks and upgrade it to level 10
~Build about 500 Spears for farming
~Farm 5x5 constantly. If your neighbors have walls and swords and stuff, build more spears to attack them with.

III. Catapults and Rams
~Don't build these as they are cumbersome and they will only serve to slow down your army.

IV. Resources
~Grow mines to level 30. Anything below it will be sub par.
~Make sure to maintain 500 Spears. Getting more will overpopulate your village and will force you to upgrade the pesky time consuming farm which you don't need.

V. Nobles
~I usually don't reach this stage so i'm not sure.
~I think it would be best to build a noble, and noble the closest village to yours to make sure that your villagers can have friendly interaction with the village you just captured. This will make you and your villagers happy and they will give you an awesome secret gift if you do.

VI. Advanced
~Press "Up, Down, Right, A, B, A, B, Up, Up, Left, Right, then A" before sending every attack. This makes your luck +25% everytime you attack.

Hope my start up was of use. ^^

DeletedUser

My start up guide, here goes hope you all enjoy it.

Mail everyone around me stating "I don't wish to be attacked I only want to be friends if you attack I will run and restart rim"

:lol:

My usual build at the start of the world.

I. Resources
~Build mines to level 15. Don't go higher since that would be mine whoring.

II. Troops
~Build Barracks and upgrade it to level 10
~Build about 500 Spears for farming
~Farm 5x5 constantly. If your neighbors have walls and swords and stuff, build more spears to attack them with.

III. Catapults and Rams
~Don't build these as they are cumbersome and they will only serve to slow down your army.

IV. Resources
~Grow mines to level 30. Anything below it will be sub par.
~Make sure to maintain 500 Spears. Getting more will overpopulate your village and will force you to upgrade the pesky time consuming farm which you don't need.

V. Nobles
~I usually don't reach this stage so i'm not sure.
~I think it would be best to build a noble, and noble the closest village to yours to make sure that your villagers can have friendly interaction with the village you just captured. This will make you and your villagers happy and they will give you an awesome secret gift if you do.

VI. Advanced
~Press "Up, Down, Right, A, B, A, B, Up, Up, Left, Right, then A" before sending every attack. This makes your luck +25% everytime you attack.

Hope my start up was of use. ^^

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i thought it was you for a second madengineer that made the post.....after you quoted me with a smiley face then i went looking to see if you were in Contra.

Crazyish

Clearly all of your before the world opens start up guides are total failures, so I will post mine to hopefully educate all of you about what needs to be done.

~ My Mega Prior To The World Opening Start Up Guide ~

What I do prior to the world opening is...

Wait around for time to sign up.

If you have any questions about my guide, then please message some random person and flame them all you want.

P.S. For the sake of this post, I am not to be considered some random person. :icon_razz: