Coma gets Juiced - As it should be.

Paladin606

Much better thanks! Yes coma,let us not forget to mention everybody. No showing favortism. :p

Last edited:

geomikajak

Rids on the Jagermisters..
Yooh dont want to be popular in a coma thread
= EPIC FAIL.. and probably on the F.B.I'S kiddie Crue
they have your isd,and are currently checking your downloads.... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I has some work to do! <3

Boo....coma is an attention whore

jk <3

No wai. Really? >.>

coma is da best
sorry i didn't move fast enough to join with smurfz, but i always have a blast watching what appears in your wake.

Yeah, I messed up on my side too, no worries :p
Just get on msn, ya hear? :D

lol ocma I must admit this is your best pnp ive seen.

most are terrible but this one i did enjoy :icon_biggrin:

Bite meh Walleh :icon_razz:
You used to ask me to write your pnp >.>

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm not a talkative guy... unless it's Skype but when I remembered Maffer's promise that if I help add the number of incomings on coma, then I'd get a mention in the PnP, I thought it was best for me to check if I have been mentioned.

To my disappointment, I'm not. :icon_sad: The closest thing which might include me is this:

I thought I sent enough of my rams off to die on your wall to get mentioned, even if it is just a small mention... but no.

However, I don't hold grudges, instead I hold a pint of Jäger & Redbull in one hand and a pint of cider in the other hand. Therefore, all I expect is a quick mention of lil ol' me and I'll forgive you.

Anyway, well done with this PnP most of them on this server and UK server are full of boring rubbish and make me just skip it all.

From,

Jäger Lord, Ridley
:icon_biggrin:

I hadn't seen yooh till after the post >.>
I'll add you when the coma alias starts working again :p

Lulwut? Spamboy :p

DeletedUser

As for =LODA=/Quest. I expect =LODA= to hate me really. I still like Tenrag, he's a good player, but seriously. If Wble/Tenrag had been leading =LODA= from the start, they would be a major power right now. Mag was awful.

Coma, you know I love you, but I have to correct you here, hon. :icon_wink:

Wble and Tenrag pretty much WERE leading =LODA=, along with Mag. Mag was more of a leader in name and a voice in important decisions, Wble and Tenrag were watching over the daily routines and diplomacy (Wble more than Tenrag). They all were dukes, and all had the same powers, only Mag had a little higher status because she was promoted by =LODA=s founder, Annejan.

(by the way, this is literally the first time I take a look at TW since July or so)

DeletedUser

I've ran out of Jager and Geo, you can't talk about EPIC FAILING or F.B.I checking my downloads. You go on TW and Skype while on the loo. :icon_razz:

Now that is commitment lol

DeletedUser

Coma, you know I love you, but I have to correct you here, hon. :icon_wink:

Wble and Tenrag pretty much WERE leading =LODA=, along with Mag. Mag was more of a leader in name and a voice in important decisions, Wble and Tenrag were watching over the daily routines and diplomacy (Wble more than Tenrag). They all were dukes, and all had the same powers, only Mag had a little higher status because she was promoted by =LODA=s founder, Annejan.

(by the way, this is literally the first time I take a look at TW since July or so)

ya know what i mean. If they:d led it from the start, they probably would have been more capable than the tribe we saw in the juiced war.

besides. I know mag had to ask wble to sit her to noble for her, and if you wanna deny it, remember, i saw his inbox, and he was nice enough to group his mails :p

anyway, come back, i miss yooh :(

DeletedUser

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm not a talkative guy... unless it's Skype but when I remembered Maffer's promise that if I help add the number of incomings on coma, then I'd get a mention in the PnP, I thought it was best for me to check if I have been mentioned.

To my disappointment, I'm not. :icon_sad: The closest thing which might include me is this:

I thought I sent enough of my rams off to die on your wall to get mentioned, even if it is just a small mention... but no.

However, I don't hold grudges, instead I hold a pint of Jäger & Redbull in one hand and a pint of cider in the other hand. Therefore, all I expect is a quick mention of lil ol' me and I'll forgive you.

Anyway, well done with this PnP most of them on this server and UK server are full of boring rubbish and make me just skip it all.

From,

Jäger Lord, Ridley

Wait... Jagerbomb.. and Cider???

YOU DISGUST ME SIR!!

{cpas}

ChillyAcademic

If this thread isn't going to be taken seriously, which I honestly think may be impossible, then it will be locked.

DeletedUser

Move to GD please, Chillymister? <3

You know bad these Juiced spammers are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[/COLOR]

Did you not see UK2 at the time btw? I did most of the PnPs on there when you wrote this :icon_neutral: