Coma needs a new colour!

DeletedUser

I find it funny when you have a quote in beige and then post in beige...

very very decieving.

DeletedUser

eh...i'm trying out some different colors...i remember when I first started out I used green for a while...

Dakota Mahaz

So, an entire post written in a color that can't be seen would completely annoy you? Seriously?

Hey, Coma, this has got to be your new color. It would be so fitting, since you have a habit of annoying people as it is.
:icon_razz:
indeed it does have to be his new color, hardly anyone would know what he is saying, would annoy them completely xDDDD

DeletedUser

hehe, I actually think if Coma posted in beige, more people would like him posting. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So, an entire post written in a color that can't be seen would completely annoy you? Seriously?

Hey, Coma, this has got to be your new color. It would be so fitting, since you have a habit of annoying people as it is.
:icon_razz:

agreed ROFL

DeletedUser

lol I remember that...didn't want to use the other green though cause haziko used that one...

DeletedUser

come back cursed...the forums aren't the same without you mate... :)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

I miss you too guys! <3

DeletedUser

Maybe I will if you can hook me up with an account. :icon_wink:

What the hell cursed? I gave you my account a few weeks ago but i guess that's not good enough for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/end hijack

Who thinks I should learn the "Fight For This Love" dance, and film myself doing it?