Coma needs a new colour!

DeletedUser

I just gave you my account.
You told me you're merging it into GA, and now you ask Jess to set you up with an account.

:icon_confused:

I think this isn't the best place to talk these things... :icon_confused:

Plus, how can you give me your account when I have my own account going on?

DeletedUser

Double post ftw :D

I haven't even talked to Jess or GA in-game...EVER! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The Game is written in beige at the top, so
don't highlight this post!

DeletedUser

I think this isn't the best place to talk these things... :icon_confused:

Plus, how can you give me your account when I have my own account going on?

I posted it in ~TDL~ forums that i was quitting and gave you my password. That simple. :icon_neutral:

And i know this isn't the best place to talk about this.
I presumed when i gave you my account you would take care of it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

All i'm saying is if you're not going to keep my account active i'll have no problems taking it back.

Blobinator

All i'm saying is if you're not going to keep my account active i'll have no problems taking it back.

what's the point in you taking it back, if you're quitting? If you have quit, and your tribe has decided it would be best to internal it, then why are you complaining?

One account means very little, and while it may mean a lot to you personally, it is only an account, and if you are quitting it really shouldn't matter to you

DeletedUser

he might change his mind and stay. Or pass it to someone else.

accounts are important on closed worlds anyway. Even a rimmed account can be pushed back up and passed on...

DeletedUser

I'll tell you honestly and seriously, I never have requested for your account or even used it. I've quit playing TW since a month ago or so. The person who is using my account can make it look like its me, but it isn't. :)

DeletedUser

so wait...who in the hell is playing aero's account...

cursed or aero...this is important cause until I find out who it is there ain't gonna be no merging.

DeletedUser

Right now, it's cursed.
If i had known he was going to merge my account i wouldn't have given it to him.
So, if he responds to my email i'm taking it back.