Ooh, nice one :lol:

Vamler and Slpher be like
tumblr_lsicczqsMu1qetuxvo1_250.gif

CGI be like

giphy.gif

DeletedUser115012

Hello,

Latest strategy of WAR!

Either War! gifted or AWE took control (by sit) of an account from WAR! which had 2 villages inside my cluster. They were stacked and I was waiting for them to turn barb to noble them due to low moral.

Apengdaldal and Belowpar both moved in, next to each other. They are both from K42ish, bit weird to take those villages right? This was an obvious plan to make deathstars and strike to Colour.

Starting with Belowpar deathstar:
The one next to it wasn't nobled yet.
ef55d84cf74a05aa92e141b764e9b37d.png

Over 250 fakes to each village because I knew the other one was going to be taken as well in a matter of hours.
He didn't time his support at all so:

6B5wAbg.png

4162a992500b4ea5e24763ffb5ebee3e.png

Now to ApengDaldal:
He took the village after Belowpar at
2016-03-17 22:12:11

35b55df52b3d91d17217e2c93b263189.png

f6f0a4701b381e9d15b09819c1c95d0e.png

Most likely in few hours I will have recapped this village as well.

You wish to face off against us? So be it.
Let our song of victory begin.
#Colour

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115240

Wow Valmer you are paranoid. Why are you so scared at me and belowpar? We are very small and are just noobs.

"Do not run we are your friends.....BOOOOM"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118378

Death Stars are exactly How CGI-DA is going to defeat colour if they know how to use their numbers advantages :p.

Lets say cgi takes a village in k45 heart of eddiecesc. How big must the stack be to not get taken out lol

DeletedUser118341

Why would you be so mean to me :( So unfair.

PS. I don't think it is your place to give other tribes or players tactical advice. You know, considering how your account ended up this world.

DeletedUser118378

well I can still discuss lategame strategies. If u look at my position and if I had no opportunity to join u guys. It is inevitable. Surrounded by slpher, eddie and valmer. Slpher actually took alot of my villages while troops were stacking other villages. Was very unexpected attack of him but I did sort of give up and quit so dont blame him for taking spoils of WAR!.

Death stars so how do you ppl deal with them if u ever played that far into a world

Slpher

well I can still discuss lategame strategies. If u look at my position and if I had no opportunity to join u guys. It is inevitable. Surrounded by slpher, eddie and valmer. Slpher actually took alot of my villages while troops were stacking other villages. Was very unexpected attack of him but I did sort of give up and quit so dont blame him for taking spoils of WAR!.

Yea i mailed you on another world and on skype but you had already quit so thought might aswell. You had that one chance to join but its understandable to stay in war! when they helped with stacks, just had a bad location