come join my tribe

DeletedUser

Come Join The "justice Legions"

come join our tribe we are currently still growing.so we need more pepole.we need beginners to.we are a freindly,trueful tribe.we also provide support if in need.and treat everyone like family,so come join us you wont regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34998

Hey there. First of all, 300 spears is a fine achievement, especially when you're new. However it does not in any way guarantee safety. 300 spears is nothing to a larger player who has 2,000 axes. If you are however in a completely noob area, then 300 spears is pretty good at the moment. But say for example you wanted to help other members with them. they would be spread so thin as to be useless. If I were you I would stop making spears and start with the axes. A good offence is essential if you want to get any where.

Secondly 100 of each resource is not enough to appeal to anyone, but besides that point, when people are looking to join tribes they want to know more about the tribe than just seeing 'come join my tribe'. Try giving out a bit more information than that, otherwise there is nothing to seperate you from all of the other people that are on these forums inviting people to their tribes. Bribing people with resources does not tend to help unless they are absolute nooby noobs.

Gain members with respect, not promises of reosurces or positions. The members that want resources or positions are the members you don't want.

I've only been here for a bit more than a week myself, but this is what I have learnt so far.Just my 2 cents, hope that helps.

Masked Magi.

DeletedUser

welcome to the justice legions.we are a peacful tribe when in peace time,and a painful tribe when in war time.come join the justice legions we are a new tribe.if you are looking for a nice friendly tribe.come join us.you are important to the growth of our tribe,and we stick together

DeletedUser

Hey there. First of all, 300 spears is a fine achievement, especially when you're new. However it does not in any way guarantee safety. 300 spears is nothing to a larger player who has 2,000 axes. If you are however in a completely noob area, then 300 spears is pretty good at the moment. But say for example you wanted to help other members with them. they would be spread so thin as to be useless. If I were you I would stop making spears and start with the axes. A good offence is essential if you want to get any where.

Secondly 100 of each resource is not enough to appeal to anyone, but besides that point, when people are looking to join tribes they want to know more about the tribe than just seeing 'come join my tribe'. Try giving out a bit more information than that, otherwise there is nothing to seperate you from all of the other people that are on these forums inviting people to their tribes. Bribing people with resources does not tend to help unless they are absolute nooby noobs.

Gain members with respect, not promises of reosurces or positions. The members that want resources or positions are the members you don't want.

I've only been here for a bit more than a week myself, but this is what I have learnt so far.Just my 2 cents, hope that helps.

Masked Magi.

Couldn't have said it better myself