Come on!

• Thread starter DeletedUser79609
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I do not know how much incomings he had but lets say 20, i have never seen a support request from my memory, if i did it was probably from at least 10, i had 100+ i honestly can say i did panic but never feared i was in k98, i never panic much.

"If" we are going off ultimatum support theory i would say green going to orange, i have had more incomings before and now, i am use to it
That's commendable!!!
I get serious panic attacks when I see incomings, my feet sweat, chest pains, upset stomach..the full monty really.
But isn't this part of the excitement of the game?

Isn't it boring to to not fear and not panic. Could it be that your tribe's inactivity has been caused by boredom due to too many NAPs?

So.. how many incomings would it take for you to panic...again? Would 300 be a reasonably 'panicky' number?

DeletedUser

That's commendable!!!
I get serious panic attacks when I see incomings, my feet sweat, chest pains, upset stomach..the full monty really.
But isn't this part of the excitement of the game?

Isn't it boring to to not fear and not panic. Could it be that your tribe's inactivity has been caused by boredom due to too many NAPs?

So.. how many incomings would it take for you to panic...again? Would 300 be a reasonably 'panicky' number?

honestly i do not know, but i have a bad feeling that you are going to launch some at me

DeletedUser

:lol:
No, i have no reason to attack you.
Do i det...t...t..t..tect a t...t...t...t...touch of panic though?:)

Well, if you ever wanna test your threshold let me know and of course CoD are nearer to u, which would be more exciting and panicky!!!

DeletedUser

Have your opinion, honestly most people on this game is mature like MJ some are not, you sir are in the percentage that are not mature.

The world wont be over yet, honestly $CoD$ is the worlds most hated tribe from what is going on around the WF

Attack my integrity when you've just been owned. Way to go, nobody saw that coming.

Of course $CoD$ is the world's most hated tribe, there are only a few tribes which people should bother hating at this stage of the game. And I didn't say the world will be over either. Way to take things out of context and go off on a tangent.

DeletedUser79609

Hehe.

1st off the support thing isn't mine, it was a cut and paste job from W50. It was quite effective.

Unreal your right, i've never made a support thread, that's mainly because i've never needed support. I try to keep a nice ratio between O and D. By the way, your way off the mark when you say 20.

Mihajes, I might have to use that UltiMulti, I like it :)

DeletedUser

Unreal your right, i've never made a support thread, that's mainly because i've never needed support. I try to keep a nice ratio between O and D.

..with the ratio being....?

or is it the Ultimate secret?

DeletedUser

Hehe.

1st off the support thing isn't mine, it was a cut and paste job from W50. It was quite effective.

Unreal your right, i've never made a support thread, that's mainly because i've never needed support. I try to keep a nice ratio between O and D. By the way, your way off the mark when you say 20.
First thing, sure it was from world 50 in your tribe

Secondly even though u keep a nice ratio, it still can be overwhelmed hell that has happened to me before, sorry a load of times.

When you say off the mark by 20? do you mean i'm off by i don't know about 40ish more than 20? just checking.

DeletedUser

I think Ultimatum is being generally vague .

He still hasn't told us the names of those tribes or the exact number of his incomings record.

I understand the Oef/Att ratio being a secret but ... Come on (still on topic!!) you can be more specific with the above.

DeletedUser79609

You don't need to know the tribe names, it would give away my other accounts :p

As for total incommings, on W8 I had 3,000 incommings, granted half of them were fakes, but the figure was about 3,000 give or take a couple hundred.

On W22, its near 150. According to TW Stats I should be at 3,218,829 points, well if I didn't lose any villages, so it's safe to say i've had a steady number of incommings throughout the game.

unreal, actually it's from W37 but it was also implemented in W50. Sorry for not getting my facts straight... oh wait.

DeletedUser

You don't need to know the tribe names, it would give away my other accounts :p

As for total incommings, on W8 I had 3,000 incommings, granted half of them were fakes, but the figure was about 3,000 give or take a couple hundred.

On W22, its near 150. According to TW Stats I should be at 3,218,829 points, well if I didn't lose any villages, so it's safe to say i've had a steady number of incommings throughout the game.

Are you claiming multiple accounts? That IS a bit naughty don't you think?

Wow!! Only half of them fakes. You must have really annoyed someone!! I hope you didn't force them to use that colours of benetton support protocol. I would have send you twice that if I had to use it.:)

A steady number of incomings throughout the game.? I see. Can't have been many nukes though with an ODD like this or are you a keen dodger?

It's also safe to say that for your 359 ennoblements you don't have much of an ODA either do you?

Which leaves me with following question....

I know you have a good ratio of def/att villas, but what do you with your troops? Do actually use them often? ... or do you concentrate on some good, solid leadershiping instead?

DeletedUser

lol guys the thread is to relive the world forums but this is the only thread active

DeletedUser

lol guys the thread is to relive the world forums but this is the only thread active

I can honestly say and i think people can agree that i started this thread up again.

Edit: i did not start this thread up i was looking over the posts, ultimatum did. i re-acted on impulse on a post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

Are you claiming multiple accounts? That IS a bit naughty don't you think?

Wow!! Only half of them fakes. You must have really annoyed someone!! I hope you didn't force them to use that colours of benetton support protocol. I would have send you twice that if I had to use it.:)

A steady number of incomings throughout the game.? I see. Can't have been many nukes though with an ODD like this or are you a keen dodger?

It's also safe to say that for your 359 ennoblements you don't have much of an ODA either do you?

Which leaves me with following question....

I know you have a good ratio of def/att villas, but what do you with your troops? Do actually use them often? ... or do you concentrate on some good, solid leadershiping instead?

:icon_razz:

Hah, it was in a war, I sent him the same amount of attacks all fakes though. Our spy had reports of him begging for support and I used it to piss him off.

As for my OD, well, I prefer to snipe than to take the full hit. In the lines of ODA, there hasn't been much to kill in the NE, but when I did take vills, they were mostly offensive vills, which sucks. But then you get the players like darthmaul.46, who i've been attacking lately, he removed his troops, then when he lost the village he retaliates. What's the point in that?!

DeletedUser

:icon_razz

As for my OD, well, I prefer to snipe than to take the full hit. In the lines of ODA, there hasn't been much to kill in the NE, but when I did take vills, they were mostly offensive vills, which sucks. But then you get the players like darthmaul.46, who i've been attacking lately, he removed his troops, then when he lost the village he retaliates. What's the point in that?!

How do you snipe nukes? I can only dodge them or kill them but I'm always keeen on learning new techniques.

I suppose it's nice to have a reputation which causes enemies to empty their villas for you!!!

Maybe you have too many offensive players in the NE and it's hard to find defensive villas to give you ODA. Are you sure you don't avoid the defensive inactive villas though? You can't blame us for suspecting such.:)

Maybe it's a NE tribal habit? What does unreal have to say about it?

DeletedUser

How do you snipe nukes? I can only dodge them or kill them but I'm always keeen on learning new techniques.

I believe he's referring to sniping nobles after dodging nukes. But that's just me. :p

DeletedUser

I suppose it's nice to have a reputation which causes enemies to empty their villas for you!!!

Maybe you have too many offensive players in the NE and it's hard to find defensive villas to give you ODA. Are you sure you don't avoid the defensive inactive villas though? You can't blame us for suspecting such.:)

Maybe it's a NE tribal habit? What does unreal have to say about it?

Hang on im in the NE? that is a bit of a overstatement because im in -3-, i prefer east and west and south (yes i know im spread ed out) I only have 3 villages in the NE but never going to grow a lot there

DeletedUser

These are -3- members, only the most elite tribe in W22. Remember, snipe the nukes and dodge the nobles.

Its guaranteed to work! For the opposition, that is. *facepalm*

DeletedUser79609

I never said anything about sniping nukes! It seems I do avoid the defensive villages up north but not on purpose, I do want some OD.

It's not all the -3- members lewder, just a few.

DeletedUser

I never said anything about sniping nukes! It seems I do avoid the defensive villages up north but not on purpose, I do want some OD.

It's not all the -3- members lewder, just a few.

And if you were smart, you would boot said members. I would.