Come one, come all W86 Opening Days

DeletedUser83995

W86 Opening Days Report

I wanted to write up a little something so everyone will have something to look back on in the upcoming months to remember who were the top players on W86 after the first week. Who were the first ones to noble villages, and what they nobled. So when they fail, or succeed in the near future we have this to look back on and recap. I hope you guys enjoy. This will not be much of an opinion based report. More of factual, I will leave the opinions up to the W86 viewers/players.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.png

Sig.jpg

Last edited:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it a little ironic that ODA junkie is #1 in ODD?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahh Science must be your thing , but spelling needs to be worked on

Concures ? I think you meant con·quer

Triple Threat

thanks scientist, i must say looking at the map that shhh has a good spacing

DeletedUser99565

Not a bad post, however it doesn't have enough tudadar in it. He should be included on the map so people can see the location of lord tudadar and all his glory.

twenty-five

Yes, there is most definitely a lack of tudadar; this disrespect can not be allowed to stand. Our lord and saviour deserves better than this foul treatment. This is disgusting, he did not cleanse you of your sins for this.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes, there is most definitely a lack of tudadar; this disrespect can not be allowed to stand. Our lord and saviour deserves better than this foul treatment. This is disgusting, he did not cleanse you of your sins for this.

#MoreTudadar

DeletedUser117534

Great idea for the post.

Have to say Teh Ninja is having a really good start. His tribe CANDY has the most central position, being surrounded from every side it will be interesting to see how are they going to handle the pressure both in diplomacy and in war.
Will CANDY survive the test of time and if not where would Teh Ninja go?

DeletedUser99565

ybEYFU.gif

When word gets out a tudadar premade will be made for w88, where everyone will be nobling barbs

DeletedUser

Come on, they aren't barb nobles... They just restarted. Obviously.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ouchie! Screenshot was taken just as I fell down into rank 11, that being said It's always fun to look at these sorts of threads and look back at the world so appreciate you doing this. Would be awesome to get this stickied with updates every month maybe?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ouchie! Screenshot was taken just as I fell down into rank 11, that being said It's always fun to look at these sorts of threads and look back at the world so appreciate you doing this. Would be awesome to get this stickied with updates every month maybe?

Every week maybe? At least for the early stages. A lot changes early on. lol