Come out to play ~Or.D~

• Thread starter DeletedUser25470
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Y'all need to respect Dom and what he's done for the Order in recent months. I daresay Cazac, Zevahc, OWA and Murdocku could manage only half of Dom's effort the past months. No offence, guys :icon_wink:

I remember your name :icon_redface: lol and that is the comparison i was talking about ^_^
Glad to hear OrD is restoring, it makes me happy ^________^

I would like to remind you that the star incident happened when i was very much inactive (for months), zevahc long gone, murdocku long quit and cazac on the verge of that as it happened just after the incident if you remember correctly. I was active only after the incident happened to help OrD hold and not scatter! since only Thras remained and he needed some help. It was pure luck i was around anyway cause the new workplace didn't have tw commodities as you say :icon_cry:
I like you danny, you took over OrD in dark times indeed and gathered the pieces! I was glad you showed up back then in full activity and with good speeches ;) but i can't withdraw my words...alas, that's all this old fart have left lol
I would challenge you to bring Ana and Hriggs and i would make them confess of their greedy intention back then, but i'm afraid i can't keep showing for long here. It takes so much time :S indeed more than in game lol and i'm not sure anymore i can outwit ana in her agility to escape responsibility for stuff lol. Don't be sad, cause i'm refereeing to an in game personality so none should be offended! I stated my mind when i was in OrD when it happened and i'm still holding on to it.
But if it's a grave reason mail me in personal and i'll remove it :icon_wink:

Yeah, it was good to see those old farts around :)) lol you miss the perverted guy? lol tyler, right? he was a damn good spammer ;)
lmao...don't remind me the circulars, i had to resend them 3-4 times till it was final and without mistakes lol
Hey, go kick some ass bro :)) I already said this forums is for the talkers lol Fighters don't belong here :))
Danny my <3 to OrD ^_^