Come out to play ~Or.D~

• Thread starter DeletedUser25470
  • Start date

Mick876

If the old crew was still around Im pretty sure he wouldnt be running his mouth, well he would but in a mental insitute. I have nothing against him personally, but he does think he's better than everyone else.

I think i would be, no offence but the old crew did nothing to show how good they were. They went to war with HIRE, couldn't beat them so they agreed to a NAP, then waited for SIN to declare, still sat there doing nothing till HIRE were on there knees, and then jumped on them for the final kill. That is Or.D's war history, sorry to point it out for ya but the "old crew" did bot all except merge and do everything that nak told them to do.

DeletedUser25470

It's an interesting point. My opinion is there there are certainly lots of player better than me that no longer play. Saying that I can only play with what is put in front of me. It's unfair to say someone who has left is better when they are no longer in the game.

And ashydr there are loads of good players in this game still who do not show off.

DeletedUser

I think i would be, no offence but the old crew did nothing to show how good they were. They went to war with HIRE, couldn't beat them so they agreed to a NAP, then waited for SIN to declare, still sat there doing nothing till HIRE were on there knees, and then jumped on them for the final kill. That is Or.D's war history, sorry to point it out for ya but the "old crew" did bot all except merge and do everything that nak told them to do.

I remember we had a discussion a long time back when you were supporting ana and Hrigs doing what they did :)) and what they did was betraying the tribe that (at least for ana) took them in, protected them (me myself spent countless resources and troops in her, and thretened a whole continent to the rim lol everytime her ass was in danger). The game was beautiful cause we met real people meaning countless different characters and OrD had one thing in common (Old OrD at least) that we never abandoned our tribe no matter what the conditions. At one point we could have been the only tribe spyless and we would have stayed so if none would have left and we had to fill the gap created.
What i mean to say, is that for the majority of us above all valued, loyalty ann integrity and that solidified all the rest. The merges were the latest stage of all so stop talking trash :)) They were epic fail and that's what made murdocku leave this game (but not the tribe as someones i know :pP)
So if you supported their actions back then i could not but put you in the same category. You may have done it based on friendship but you couldn't be closer than me to ana, and still somethings can't be stepped upon. Are those values upon which we builted everything else and became what we were ^_^ So, in my eyes you were as much infidel as them for jumping ships :D. If you see troubles in your tribe you stay and work for it's best solution and don't abandon the ship first. That's what rats do. No offense, figuratively speaking. One must stick with his mates to the RIM and that's final :))
We made a lot of wars dude, and we won them all so don't say we weren't good :)) I'll blame cazac on this and say he made the NAP, but i'm sure some problems occured during those times, and it was a grave mistake that NAP. We should have ripped Hire's heart back then and send KR to the rim, and not live him around poison w6 with his dispeacable techniques of holding a tribe(s) together. Yeah, we screw on that i guess :/

Anyway that's my point of view ^_^, not everyone values those things i guess :pP or maybe i took the game to seriously, but i love games :pP

Those bs about NAK lol were when i wasn't around and that means that all OrD wasn't around :pP I don't know if it's true wich i doubt strongly, but i'll give you the benifit of the doubt :))
Murdocku, Zevahc and me had left the building (along with 40-50 mates left previously, all good men :)))...only cazac and thras as dukes (and some good men in the council) were left behind with a lot to do and they did well for as long as they could. But i pointed before, ORD was never as solid as it were till te core left. I hope it will turn to be solid as we were and embrace the values we held dear (made the game so enjoyable :)
and kick your rat's ass :pP I was part of all decisions and i rarely heard of nak (that must mean cazac had a secret relationship with him :pP) I use to hear of him on the PNP where he spent so much of his energy with pointless arguments and debates lol.

Last statement : To save your sorry ass you lived the life of rats and survived when many good men died :)) That's the sad irony that even the real world suffers. :)) All hail the defenders of honor and patriots :DD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25470

I'll try and avoid using rats as an analogy (oh dear). I think it's a pretty brave thing to "jump ship" when the ship is floating. To move from Sin to be in a tribe with friends and getting loads of incomings as a result is brave. AND FUN! I don't think there is much else to comment on, your post is mainly comprised of reminiscing. Or.D were great, yes. Not so much now. Hire were pretty good in their day too (take my word I don't want two history lessons on one page) and they are still doing well today.

It would be a better argument for you to suggest the following: Hire is only at the top now because all the good players in Ord left? I don't think you quite figured out the point but you almost got at it which was encouraging. There may be a future for this forum yet. If you wish to pose that question I have a reply ready :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lmao dude 1.I jumped on defence of the time i was around. It is purely reminising. Someone has to defend history, and not allow any possible wicked mind to change it in the absence of those who were too part of it and 2.that's the analogy most used, no offense intended with all due respect :)) It's brave to jump ship? lol We obviously stand for different values, so no point in arguing right? Floating? It was almost civil war after ana and hriggs messed up...lol. We were close to get priceless aboard with all western Orderlings in heart. We all wanted that wholeheartely and so did they, but no, ana and hriggs had to do whatever stupid their were thinking without even consulting the council. :)) And after they messed up, instead of apologizing they left with a bunch of guys, surely missinformed on their endeavors. I don't know if you are acquainted with this bitter story that nearly destroyed OrD. I fail to believe that outsiders werent involved to destroy glorious OrD with the lowelest of techiques. If only i were around ana would never be able to do what she did, or poison others, but that is a point beyond provement as we speak. She was handed by hriggs himself to the rim and i had a good laugh about it :pP
To conlude, jumping ship (no matter the condition of ship, flying, floating, sinking, taking a break or whatever lol) i consider treachery and treachery is always paired with lying and those to combined rroten the soul and spirit of all. I would like you to hear (if not already) the speach of lieutenant colonel Sleid in the movie Scent of a Woman at Berd school. That states exactly my thoughs on the amputating of soul :)) And please refrain from rushing and tell me that this is a game and stuff, cause i'm fully aware of the conditions, still some values must be demostrated in all spheres of our activities, for they should not be lost. ^_^

Well, you are right! It is wrong of me trying to block of the thought that Hire is OrD, cause that it kills me to think of that. It's a disgrace to mix those to Tribes that were always standing for different things. It's like wanting to mix good with evil :S Anyhow...anyone under the hire ban that was not previously Hireling is a rat to want to be in that filthy place. End of story :pP

celticprincess

i find this funny what war did u claim to win against us ??

the 6 v 1 bashing ? u wish and the first time around we kicked ur ass one on one as cazac asked and got a nap from kr which helped u guys out alot due to ur inactivity problems, and funny i do recall we gave u 6 tribes a run for ur money even tho we were under serious pressure, i admit some hire members lost there bottle and it fall apart, but u guys were bitchs nothing more, good at talking the talk nothing more look at the ass kicking u guys are getting now ???????? and the players that were kicked etc etc

DeletedUser

Did i claim it? or said it ended as NAP? i'm sorry i mislead your lonely braincell. :p
6v1? lol do you care to list the 6, i forgot about it XD

Mick876

O~SIN
A~SIN
NeuWar
~Or.D~
Smurfs
SPAM

Theres your list :) Since you lack the brain cells to remember.

silvereclipes

LOL I do find this argument amusing to say the least about the old crew an the new, and celtic covered why Cazac asked for a NAP since all of you old core player's left him in a position of being wiped out by HIRE since he had way to many inactives on his hands to keep carrying the fight to HIRE, now I am sure Cazac had wished you all had stayed around to help him carry the fight on with HIRE but you choose to leave enough said about it since you choose RL over VL an when HIRE decided to wag war on O~SIN KR gained one very old core player of STACHE with his own axe to grind with them and when Or.D decided to jump in later to fight HIRE while they were fighting on all fronts it made me turn my attention on the Order be glad I didn't stick around after O~SIN fell or the Order would be now would be in a very hot nasty place now I wage my wars against old players we once had here on 6 to make me work hard for the villages again unlike it is was here.because only Waldo gave me a work out here an that isn't much fun only battling one good player left on the other side would rather fight 40 then fight just one since it tests your skill level to its max.

Now I get to say this again GFY :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the list :)) and you want me to believe that 6 tribes were on your ass and you gave us hard time on your own? lmao
oh, and doing the talk is my sole purpose! O.O But i'm surprised that you a talker yourself are so against this :S

Glad i amuse you, silverc*-*p (that was for the GFY :p) Hire were in a possition to wipe us out but felt obliged to arrange a nap with cazac? Now that is very humanitarian :pP
Now i'm sure it would have been great that all old OrD were around to see the results of any war.
I already said that when people left OrD lost it's shape and formation, what are you trying to prove with the inactive OrD i fail to understand. :S
What makes you better than me to use IF? If you were around? Tribal is a game that is played only in group, what are you saying about 40v1? geez.
Why do you fail to see that i was proudly speaking of a tribe that was playing the team game very good, and try to serve yourself as elite for being skilled? I already said, that when a certain time passes you should get your head out of your bottom and stop talking about being skilled. Tribalwars strategies are not secret. lol At a stage all that mattered was the time everyone was spending online (thus better communication on coordination, attacking, defending, dodging, countering ), that was (i hope it still is :p) the biggestfactor for winning and loosing a war.
And that would be wardo :)) yeah, my man.
"Test your skills" lmao...who you think you're talking too? I have been around you know, walked on the soil of W6. and yeah FYT. :))

DeletedUser

Read the list and one was missed, SPRAM. so 7 tribes in total :p.
Romeo, your posts are long to read! xD, both tribes needed the NAP at the point of its erection. Also Romeo, I think the replies your getting are getting distasteful because of your insults to HIRE, I feel insulted when you say horrible things about HIRE. You speak of Or.D's history and say people are disrespecting it, but I havent seen any evidence of that, only evidence of you disrespecting HIRE which I have alot of friends in and was a part of. History is history, doesnt need to be resurrected, if people made a good or bad impact let others be the judge of it, because those that are being slandered are not here to defend their name. :)

DeletedUser

well, he lectured me, telling me fairy tales, not the other way around! And why are you answering for him?

DeletedUser51929

I gave this thread 5 stars :p it great to see OWA around and this discusion is fun and interesting :p ^_^

DeletedUser

Read the list and one was missed, SPRAM. so 7 tribes in total :p.
Romeo, your posts are long to read! xD, both tribes needed the NAP at the point of its erection. Also Romeo, I think the replies your getting are getting distasteful because of your insults to HIRE, I feel insulted when you say horrible things about HIRE. You speak of Or.D's history and say people are disrespecting it, but I havent seen any evidence of that, only evidence of you disrespecting HIRE which I have alot of friends in and was a part of. History is history, doesnt need to be resurrected, if people made a good or bad impact let others be the judge of it, because those that are being slandered are not here to defend their name. :)

hahaha my man :)) I hope you are doing ok, bro. ^_^
Yeah i know that, i myself wrote "and to give flame to the thread" i didn't expect any less hahaha but can i use the saying "truth is ugly"? :p
Oki, i'll give you that, i may have said more than it was necesary, but i knew that celtic would reply and he was always an arrogant PNP-er that can't speak normaly
easy why lay down with dogs when u can be there master hence join hire

so i though i'll take the first steap XD He wants to convince me that 7 tirbes gang banged Hire and they not only survived on their own but could swipe OrD (that only counting the points they have takes a large time to take over :pP).
Anyhow, I made it clear i would talk about the past and i'm not trying to revive history :S just having a talk :)) There have been many indications in general but you can read replies and see recent ones that OrD, was not a big deal ever, and i have to say that being part of OrD for some time i stand in total disagreement with those statements. Anyway, i must have said most of what i thought was my share to say, don't wanna be repetitive ^_^ cause i can't check now, but even i may have friends in Hire, and to them i say to return home ^_^
I hope OrD unites, organizes and give Hire a good fight :)) even though that takes so much time :S
Anyway, it was nice that you showed ^_^

DeletedUser

OWA! <3

Further, Gman made a good comment there.

Although it was Cazac proposing the NAP with HIRE (proposing is an extend of 'erected', used by gman :icon_eek:) HIRE wasn't obliged to say yes. They could've struck us down right there and then none of this would have ever happened. The argument of the NAP was not worth bringing up as it is a mutual agreement.

And ye, 3 or 6 or 7 tribes against one, why not? Why was RM created, along with FEAR and HIRE? i thought it was to team up and beat the crap out of SIN? well I do think the coalition was, relatively speaking to the size of SIN, larger than than Our 7 tribes against HIRE when the war started.
And, as we only jumped in to kill HIRE off, as you claim it was, you weren't 'fighting' 7 tribes, as Or.D, Smurfs, Spam and SPRAM only had a small part of the war.
that leaves 3 tribes.
and who made the coalition? RMC, RMA, FEAR, HIRE. Thats 4. Even if you leave FEAR out of it for the same reasons as we left Or.D etc out,
it's an equal match.

analyze history properly and you'll have an entire different image. And now, i'm not turning things to my hand, as this way it's an equal match.

to comment on the rest;
Old Or.D was awesome, best tribe around in the old time, i find it a pity for myself i never was a big part of it the way i am now.
History isn't meant to be relived, but to be honored. nobody has the right taking a bite at Or.D's history, at how it was back then, neither for any other tribe.

But, we can use the past to form an image of the present, and the future :).
As said before, the best leaders, councilmen and diplomat left the game. some remain as ashydr, others have grown to be of an almost equal value. But it's not like it was and yes, the old OR.D would far outmatch the current one, It has been stated enough that we have/had a lot of inactives, tribe- and counil- wise.

We will see what the future brings,for both tribes and the relation between them.

DeletedUser

I gave this thread 5 stars :p it great to see OWA around and this discusion is fun and interesting :p ^_^

lol, five stars for me babe :pP now bring me the booze and the girls and lets start the party...have some respect for your retired duke :pP