Come sing in the rain with me, ITS FREEEEEE!

DeletedUser

FREE has open spots. Finish the world in FREE. Those who have run away, gone yellow/red, and eaten the most barbs will be put up for invitation vote. The formal invite (which you will not be recv'ing in your inbox) is below;

FREE is now in the process of recruiting - we have spots open, 37 to be precise.

To those who had asked earlier (you know who you are), and anybody else now interested in being a part of the WINNING tribe; please send a message to either Santa Claus, or myself.

A merge is not going to happen. However, we are not necessarily opposed to bringing with us players who may deserve to see the world end, although you will have to put up with pasta on a daily basis. We can either wind this world down, or we can continue this DUMBASS war.

Thanks Smerdy i love ya bro,
Zdzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

not as pointless as your posts on this forum for the last year... i fully expect free to start gaining in the next 2 weeks. so no not pointless.

DeletedUser

Thanks Smerdy i love ya bro,
Zdzzzzzzzooooooooooooooooooooozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

:)

raczar

hey all

I see nothing has changed in the last 6 months. how is everyone doing?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey Joe, all good here... a few things have changed actually!! Jesse and DD quit, as did richsharp/pan... but we are still fighting like the FREE of old... ever want to return for the end game let us know.

DeletedUser80269

This is rather pointless, don't ya think?

its basically the same thing as FURIE said... but more of a mock of it im guessing (idk i didnt write it)

so why is this one pointless and the other not? the first was a desperation to get people to join them because they know probably their inactives are near 120 days or people have said they are getting tired and want it ended now or something and they know without the numbers it might be a different war!

Macana

Hey Joe, all good here... a few things have changed actually!! Jesse and DD quit, as did richsharp/pan... but we are still fighting like the FREE of old... ever want to return for the end game let us know.

Did they quit or did they just go barb over night, big difference. I noticed that Jesse is a mod in one of the other servers, So I don't think he quit like everybody says he did.

DeletedUser

Macana whats the difference? They are both forms of quitting?