Coming back!

DeletedUser

Well after finally fixing most of my RL issues I've been away for I believe it's been about 2 or 3 years now, man time really flies. Anyways I would like to join this world but I don't have any knowledge of where the premades or good tribes are located. If someone would please let me in on some info I would appreciate it very much!

DeletedUser

There's a whole tribe dedicated to you in K43. Go there.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hijack but im not worthy of a new thread
I been away a lot longer than you retribution, in fact i remember pre script game
Anyway ive joined W68 if i manage to understand the new ways and new things say hi all you please and you should see me soon in one way or another but im friendly after all its just a game

DeletedUser

Sorry to hijack but im not worthy of a new thread
I been away a lot longer than you retribution, in fact i remember pre script game
Anyway ive joined W68 if i manage to understand the new ways and new things say hi all you please and you should see me soon in one way or another but im friendly after all its just a game

reputation_pos.png

Join Date2013,April 5thPosts1

Sounds legit (nod)

DeletedUser

Playin under same name as forum my old account neither of them no longer in database they claim yet i used my email to refer a friend to do these conquest things and they refused to accept it saying it was known to them
Anyway im not going to go on re old world heroics (and fails) im here now judge me on what you find lol
So much changed in game even at start im lost where are all the easy idiots guides?

DeletedUser

will do concept im away this week so playing mobile but will sit down end of week reactivate my skype got so much to learn lol
Keep reading about T train i remember when they clamped down on that before t train was discovered best I download my opera see if i can remember lol

DeletedUser

Welcome back ad congratulations on figuring out your RL problems.

DeletedUser110642

Playin under same name as forum my old account neither of them no longer in database they claim yet i used my email to refer a friend to do these conquest things and they refused to accept it saying it was known to them
Anyway im not going to go on re old world heroics (and fails) im here now judge me on what you find lol
So much changed in game even at start im lost where are all the easy idiots guides?
i had a similar problem i got an email about w68 joining went to log in and my account no longer exsisted and neither did my email address that they had just sent a mail to lol.

metallove

Same, lack of a 3yr old account. Welcome, both of you....I suppose.