coming clean

DeletedUser

youve probably all seen the mail between judgebassey and myself by now, and despite denying it there, what he says is actually true.

for a long time i played the character of Rachel, a girl the same age as myself (so the whole pedo thing is bollocks) and while im not condoning what i did, or trying to dig myself out of a hole, or pander to any self righteous idiot out there, i think the time is probably apropriate to explain myself.

a while back i was going through a rough patch in my life, something i will not get onto here, as it certainly isnt the place for it, and, as anyone would, i needed an escape. so i invented the character of Rachel, someone the same age, with the same beliefs, same everything apart from body and gender. i didnt do it to be a pervert, or to hurt anyone, it was purely about finding a release for myself.

the first person to know was Nix, or awesomedanishpastry/Lady Veritas. as when i was "found out" my sister logged onto my yahoo address and told some of the people on there the truth. something that i am actually thankful for, and as you have probably all seen, myself and Nix, despite me being the closest to her while i was rachel, are still good friends. and that was the theme throughout, those who i considered close friends have all forgiven me, and accept me now for who i am. the ones who i wasnt close to... i.e. JudgeBassey, are the ones who now hate me. originally i thought that all i would recieve was hatred, thats why i made the cover story about giving the account away. i have to say thank you to those who found out along the way and tried to keep my secret, and a huge apology too, it wasnt fair of me to ask that of any of you and for that i am deeply sorry.

~Ainsley

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's all good buddy, alot of us figured it out as some of us have told you :) some of us understand others don't, some of us don't care others will, some of us will forgive others wont, its all part of life. at least now people cant use it against you.

DeletedUser

Hey man, coming clean rocks, and I think part of the internet fun is being able to live out your ideas and/or curiosities. As long as no one gets hurt, we're all good to go. And those who are gonna have something to say about this, let's just keep it adult and mature shall we?

DeletedUser

I found out through somebody. quite frankly i did not care, but females intend to get the whole "special treatment" the whole flirting and what not. If people knew from the start i wonder if you still be here in W44 (think)

I am not saying your not a good player. Just speculation

DeletedUser

who knows? tbf ive been doing better since the cherade ended

DeletedUser

Dont know, just speculation.

Play another world, see how well you do. lol

Hey man, coming clean rocks, and I think part of the internet fun is being able to live out your ideas and/or curiosities. As long as no one gets hurt, we're all good to go. And those who are gonna have something to say about this, let's just keep it adult and mature shall we?

*Lambezz walks away*

DeletedUser

You know, I've known many tw players to play as women because women are treated differently. They see the influences that women can have on men here.

For me it isn't shocking for something like this and a person should be beat down in a game periodically for. This is a game with a bunch characters, just like any game!

<3 Way to go Lambert!

DeletedUser

i started it long before i started TW. was nothing to do with this game

DeletedUser

You know, I've known many tw players to play as women because women are treated differently. They see the influnces that women can have on men here.

yup that's what i was implying but i mean changing skype picture to a women etc, made it go to far.

Ohh well it's in the past and i am going to noble some more villages

DeletedUser

See, I'm proud now! :icon_biggrin:

It's hard keeping a secret, but sometimes it just isn't your job to tell people. :)

DeletedUser

yup that's what i was implying but i mean changing skype picture to a women etc, made it go to far.

Ohh well it's in the past and i am going to noble some more villages

i agree it did go way too far. im certainly not proud of what i did, just overwhelmingly relieved that those who i called my closest friends are still my closest friends

DeletedUser

Secrets/lies have a way of coming out, so even with a cover story it was always going to come out and I don't think many believed the whole new player BS.

but females intend to get the whole "special treatment" the whole flirting and what not.

So that's why in the last 2 years I have received no special treatment I need to flirt with these geeks over my computer screen :eek: :D (Nah am not that desperate yet)

DeletedUser

one thing i did do when i pretended it was a new player was repair a few relationships. as i remember me and diego never got on before but when i started being me we started talking again. the same thing with TLO

DeletedUser

Secrets/lies have a way of coming out, so even with a cover story it was always going to come out and I don't think many believed the whole new player BS.

So that's why in the last 2 years I have received no special treatment I need to flirt with these geeks over my computer screen :eek: :D (Nah am not that desperate yet)

You still flirt with me <.<

Oh wait, was supposed to keep that bit quiet. My bad.

DeletedUser

wow thats so weird, not trying to make fun or anything but I cant understand why you would do that... I would have figured it out but I hardly ever talk to you and can hardly comprehend the whole speech, so how are you lambert?xD

DeletedUser

I found out through somebody. quite frankly i did not care, but females intend to get the whole "special treatment" the whole flirting and what not.

Is that why you guys decided to attack pretty much only me from Storm till New Years? :lol: I'm not sure if I appreciate that kind of special treatment. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Being a female on this game does have it's privileges....as in I've been called a few specific "female" names when I've taken some boys villages....HAhaha. Sigh, guys are always nice to the ladies until they start losing to them.:lol:

diegoelgrande

one thing i did do when i pretended it was a new player was repair a few relationships. as i remember me and diego never got on before but when i started being me we started talking again. the same thing with TLO

And I am glad of that...:)

Rachel was a little female dog..:) but Ashly rocks...:lol: