coming clean

DeletedUser

Is that why you guys decided to attack pretty much only me from Storm till New Years? :lol: I'm not sure if I appreciate that kind of special treatment. :icon_biggrin:

i said intend to get special treatment, I did not mean every single female in this game does not get attacked, and if i recall you didnt take too kindly to be attacked because they were your "friends"

Friends means nothing in this game when your the enemy

diegoelgrande

You have a dificult name..give me a break..please...
I will try to learn it but... Ainsley...Ainslei...Ainsliy...Ainsley..:)

About Lambaezz coment...I prefer to fight friends...:) It is funnier...you talk each other and joke about the other strategy...I dont know...First of all this is a game, so we make friends...and then fight them like in Dedal of Honor or Call of Duty...you wont kill him for real...you are just playing..enjoying...:) Is there something better than a friend to enjoy with??

DeletedUser

Everyone should do it like me.

I treat every INTERNET friends as male.

That way, no one gets special treatments and I can avoid flirting with a potential-guy-claiming-to-be-a-girl totally.

But its good to hear the truth Lambert. ;) Not easy to do.

DeletedUser

You have a dificult name..give me a break..please...
I will try to learn it but... Ainsley...Ainslei...Ainsliy...Ainsley..:)

About Lambaezz coment...I prefer to fight friends...:) It is funnier...you talk each other and joke about the other strategy...I dont know...First of all this is a game, so we make friends...and then fight them like in Dedal of Honor or Call of Duty...you wont kill him for real...you are just playing..enjoying...:) Is there something better than a friend to enjoy with??

Dont think I ever heard of that game before :p

Anyways to start a new clean page (which already was started)

Welcome mate :)

DeletedUser

Everyone should do it like me.

I treat every INTERNET friends as male.

That way, no one gets special treatments and I can avoid flirting with a potential-guy-claiming-to-be-a-girl totally.

But its good to hear the truth Lambert. ;) Not easy to do.

I like that strategy. Gonna do that!