coming for K61

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that lol

I dont doubt that(that he has been getting his for what seems like forever). I remember He was always in the top 3 attackers of this world for a very long time. Hell top 10 ODT for what seems like the whole dam game! but i do doubt lilian will quit lol not ever

Smitty you are a good player, never said you were not. I dont want to speak ill twords you as i do have ALOT of respect to you.

Jake quit running your mouth on the forum it gets you and who ever your speaking to nowhere. Send attacks at him or shut up. (I miss OWNED'S no public forum policy)

Thank you for making things interesting again!

Last edited by a moderator:

hallzyjake

i was being serious when he said good luck, so you can be quiet blade. And i know lilian won't quit so that's why i said i highly doubt it. Could be a good fight. So why don't you mind your own business blade, k?

I'm not doubting you smitty, but i dont think youll make lilian quit, it will or would be a good fight.

DeletedUser

eh what ever lets just get this over with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was being serious when he said good luck, so you can be quiet blade. And i know lilian won't quit so that's why i said i highly doubt it. Could be a good fight. So why don't you mind your own business blade, k?

I'm not doubting you smitty, but i dont think youll make lilian quit, it will or would be a good fight.

look friends I have no ill will to you or any foe members I respect and like all of you.

I dont think liliana will quit either I like her resolve to fight back that has been sorely missing in this world since GOH ran their mouths and then gave up like little children who are mad because things did not go their way.

FOE is by far the best ally and now the best "enemy" I will fight in this game.
we did not win this world together because we suck.

but I like it here and I put 3 years of work in to my account and I have many friends here I dont want to end this world

believe me when I say I like and respect The FOE and thank you for fighting back making this a game I will not quit.

BTW I would still be in the top 3 ODT if it were not for 8 months of hibernation.

all members of FOE are welcome to speak here but if your here to beak off about how great your ex account was piss off this thread is for people who are still living and breathing members of W14 we are a family and your childish remarks are not welcome here to bad mouth me or my current combatants

stellro

I dont think liliana will quit either I like her resolve to fight back that has been sorely missing in this world since GOH ran their mouths and then gave up like little children who are mad because things did not go their way.

FOE is by far the best ally and now the best "enemy" I will fight in this game.
we did not win this world together because we suck.

2 points.....As a leader of GOH - I've never gone anywhere - I've been here as long as the rest of you - and we are on a comeback :)

Yeah you do - you contridict yourself by saying you want people to fight back but the "alliance" killed off any form of gamesmanship to allow your leaders to go play other worlds with their belief of conquest of world 14 complete - and yet here you still are - leaderless and still mouthing off....

DeletedUser

2 points.....As a leader of GOH - I've never gone anywhere - I've been here as long as the rest of you - and we are on a comeback :)

Yeah you do - you contridict yourself by saying you want people to fight back but the "alliance" killed off any form of gamesmanship to allow your leaders to go play other worlds with their belief of conquest of world 14 complete - and yet here you still are - leaderless and still mouthing off....

Why do you think they are leaderless?

DeletedUser

and who am I mouthing off?????
I am not talking to your group or rag tag daisies I talk to foe with much more respect than I would ever talk to you with you.

letting your team mass delete thinking it would end the world what kind of a leader is that????? most would keep the team fighting to win not say "oh well we lost guys time to give up and run away"

DeletedUser54100

since when does FOE deserve respect?

1. OWNED lost all of there pride and respect when they were so afraid of FAILED they got bullied into a forced merge.

2. FOE has no real teamwork.

3. what fight has FOE really been in? every single war they have been in have had support from R.I.P or have been joint declarations FOE really haven't done anything special.

4. This world is done, both FOE and R.I.P are afraid of eachother despite what they say, they have both back stabbed every ally they had.

stellro

lol smitty - yeah I have that much power to enforce people to mass delete their accounts - thats how powerful I am :icon_evil:

I think an honest question would be - what have you done lately??? GOH in it's original form hasn't been about since Jan - Feb this year - so 9-10 months ago - don't see much gameplay both on here and more importantly in world since then!!!

And VH I know Met is still kicking about pleading you both not to go to war for the sake of the alliance - that's not leading and not what Met was about - so hence leaderless is a good call

Deleted User - 832139

Still trying to split the allience ? time to close that trapdoor on w14 for you as the so called bad teamwork still removed you from the game..

Michael Wittman

lol drew i bet you are just waiting to be the second world to close. you know if smitty gets enough people with him, they will keep the world open hehe

DeletedUser

hey witty r u still playing it seems that FOE is content to let my annoying ways continue I have a coalition forming I will happily fight from the other side of the world to rid this world of FOE now it is only a matter of time before more and more of RIP join me I have already had several offers of troops and nobleings plans r in the works.

stel to answer your question summer is my busy work time so now that it is over I can play more besides I got tired of waiting for the mods to decide that the world was over and these 4 tribes win

I think a win is one tribe left standing now that all other enemies are gone the top 2 can fight it out

stellro

stel to answer your question summer is my busy work time so now that it is over I can play more besides I got tired of waiting for the mods to decide that the world was over and these 4 tribes win

I think a win is one tribe left standing now that all other enemies are gone the top 2 can fight it out

I've been saying this for months - probably just as long as Drew has been saying - 3 months and this world will be over :)

DeletedUser

I've been saying this for months - probably just as long as Drew has been saying - 3 months and this world will be over :)

dont trust anything foe says they change things to suit their terms

my main example and reason for fighting them is that I was not allowed to noble in K61 cause it was a safe area but liliana venin has no problem eating all the barbs there

and please dont tell me it is not my area I have villages in K50 51 60 61 62 71 72 in every K around it and I was in process of taking it when kraken went running to you to recruit them and you agreed on the condition that they joined us in the next few months
a few did when our first ultimatum was put out then they started to breach the nobling agreement while we were jumping 3-6 k in order to help you deal with fire and what ever other rag tag groups were left out there
this will only stop when liliana quits or I eliminate her and all other kraken garbage