coming for K61

DeletedUser

I am tired of panzies owning what should be mine K61 is inside my borders all foe claims have been rescinded

I am calling the lease and you must move or die the West 1/2 of the world belongs to meeeeeeeeeeee:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

its all for fun
besides luck is for the WEAK
so I dont want yours

Last edited by a moderator:

hallzyjake

too bad im not weak. And i'm irish so you would want my luck :p

DeletedUser

we will see how your luck is when I get to K71:icon_wink:

hallzyjake

too bad im not in k71...look it up. Come to eastern k54. We can have a little fight :p

DeletedUser

maybe you should pay attention to sigs, considering both my ODA and ODD are higher then yours maybe you should just continue to talk.

stellro

An ex Chaos full of hot air and outlandish promises - nothing changes here then :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

maybe you should pay attention to sigs, considering both my ODA and ODD are higher then yours maybe you should just continue to talk.

naaa, that´s not true *L*

ODA:
4 Smitty [OMAHD] 180,88 Mio.

45 Gslade [OMA] 78,51 Mio.

He has a HUNDRED MILLION more ODA points than you.

You win on ODD though:

16 Smitty [OMAHD] 101,00 Mio.

12 Gslade [OMA] 132,76 Mio.

hallzyjake

haha. That is what most people look at haha. But seriously smitty good luck in k61 lol

DeletedUser

lol OMAHD had a lot of people leave....wonder why ; )

As for you smitty. You will get yours. Enough said.

DeletedUser

lol OMAHD had a lot of people leave....wonder why ; )

As for you smitty. You will get yours. Enough said.

because RIP misses up and are willing to take our asses back even when we are at war with you

I have been getting mine many time this game but people give up and quit on me I give it 3 weeks before your members in K61 want to quit too

haha. That is what most people look at haha. But seriously smitty good luck in k61 lol

thanks mate it is all in fun I was injecting some life back in to this world or it would die

ric 100,000,000 more kills than you.......

what ever I am sure you feel like a turd for opening your mouth now.

anybody can get ODD it takes a real player to have ODD and ODA in the 100 millions

DeletedUser

compare my ODA to my points still better then most so make sure you know what your talking about and my ODA would still be going up if I was still playing seriously this world died a long time ago.