COMING give hope to invite, but instead of that send more than 50 attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just as my friend vasylyna said that COMING was ready to invite to their tribe, but instead that they sent more than 50 attacks.
If look at their members they have a lots of noob, some of them are inactive a few days, and some of them are not good in their OD.

http://en53.tribalwarsmap.com/history/tribe/270

My friend has nice comment about that
You are the top player in the tribe so it makes you a target

But, it is better for them to recruit than to kill.

If they kill the top players coming will get weaker and weaker cos there will be no good players to recruit when their own players leave cos of RL etc

What do you think about COMING?
Are they elite tribe?

DeletedUser

We are pointwhores, why dosnt the world get it allready. Our OD is terrible. Plz nobles us.

DeletedUser

INCOMING 84117 on 02.12. at 12:06
so u wnat me to invite you and rank 2 guy
vasylyna on 01.12. at 06:50
Just invite second ranking guy from ORGAN tribe and if I decide to join you our continent will not have a serous competing tribe...
vasylyna on 01.12. at 00:27
I hope that person will grow so slow as they do until now and I will noble that villages. As you know I don't like that two guys. I would like to have in my 15x15 all farm. I was going to do that. They enough built villas and resources that I could make them farm. I just was going to send my nobles to noble mail villa of that guy when he joined tribe...
INCOMING 84117 on 01.12. at 00:22
i could need you

but i'm not going to kick someone and invite you

thats not very nice for me ;p
vasylyna on 30.11. at 23:51
As I see you don't need me anymore... :(
vasylyna on 30.11. at 20:07
Until you resolve this problem I just join other tribe...
vasylyna on 30.11. at 17:31
I just consider him as an refugee...
vasylyna on 30.11. at 17:30
I cannot be in the same tribe as him...
vasylyna on 30.11. at 17:28
You just invited this guy dizstruxshon2. Did you check his troops? I am in conflict with that person. :(
vasylyna on 30.11. at 17:16
OK!
INCOMING 84117 on 30.11. at 17:13
keep me informed.
vasylyna on 30.11. at 16:08
Reason? To play in tribe like yours I need to have at least one more co-player. I am looking for that person...
vasylyna on 30.11. at 15:50
I just was too busy, I couldn't answer on mail. If you realized I even didn't read it. It is nice plan to dominate this continent as I predicted...
Give me one more day for sure your tribe is very tempted to join...
INCOMING 84117 on 30.11. at 11:16
join up buddy :D

DeletedUser93260

I am not sure what the point of this thread was, thus I can't really comment one way or another. I think maybe you were trying to say Coming is not very good, but its pretty hard to tell.

DeletedUser

Are they elite tribe?
If they try to recruit someone and without telling anything and without having any conflict with someone just sent right now 69 incoming I don't think that they are looking for elite players. Yes, they have three big players close to vasylyna. I think they just should tell: you are pretty active but in that part of world our guys are going to dominate we don't need you... It can be understandable. I don't think that elite guys try to invite and attack in the same time

DeletedUser

Its like u are composing random words. I really dont understand you. So u thought u get invited but instead got alot of incomings ? So COMING is bad goz we attack people ? Man, il pm river and demand more hugs ASAP!!!!

DeletedUser

It could always have been a trick to gain your friendship and make you lower your guard if I understand this correctly. Smart work on COMINGs side of again I'm correct.

DeletedUser

cant understand a word he is saying either...seems like txt message language or something :p

DeletedUser93260

If they try to recruit someone and without telling anything and without having any conflict with someone just sent right now 69 incoming I don't think that they are looking for elite players. Yes, they have three big players close to vasylyna. I think they just should tell: you are pretty active but in that part of world our guys are going to dominate we don't need you... It can be understandable. I don't think that elite guys try to invite and attack in the same time

You are a red dot, there is no reason why you wouldn't be attacked. Just because you are in a discussion with one leader about joining does not mean tribe members are not going to attack you. If you didn't want to be attacked you should have been more proactive in your move.

DeletedUser

Just read mailing between vasylyna and duke from COMING
I apologize about my English. I just started to learn it a few years ago...

earthquake girl

Just read mailing between vasylyna and duke from COMING
I apologize about my English. I just started to learn it a few years ago...

Dude, your post was not difficult to read. And don't apologize for your English. People who give others crap for not posting perfectly constructed sentences in a language that's not native to them are just being mean. I certainly couldn't do as well in your language as you've done in mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That kinda isn't the problem, see the problem is to why he made this thread, what exactly was he trying to point out, It looked like to me that he was being invited into a tribe and the tribe kept attacking him, or COMING managed to trick them and they are suffering cause of it.

DeletedUser93260

Dude, your post was not difficult to read. And don't apologize for your English. People who give others crap for not posting perfectly constructed sentences in a language that's not native to them are just being dicks. I certainly couldn't do as well in your language as you've done in mine.

Its nice that you are sticking up for him but the posts were not at all clear, and unless you want to get banned from the forums I suggest you edit your post.

earthquake girl

Its nice that you are sticking up for him but the posts were not at all clear, and unless you want to get banned from the forums I suggest you edit your post.

Meh. I own my words, and if I get infracted so be it. Besides, since you've quoted me, editing wouldn't do me any good. ;-)

But, I'm actually not sticking up for him. I have no idea who he is, and I don't really care. I think the subject of this thread is worthless, and couldn't care less about how COMING (or anyone else) "tricked" him.

It just bugs me to see someone pick on someone else for grammar on an international forum like this one. And when that person's grammar also sucks it's even worse. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.