Coming to an end...

DeletedUser

I'm not from this world but I want to rim the account called Invikta (reasons below). Anyone want to let me?

boricuapower 2012-12-31 20:00:10
Okay I have been on boricuapower for the last 5 months, a few hours ago the 500 premium won for winning this world was transfered to another account. Upon looking at the logins no one has logged in but me.. What has happened to my premium?

Here is the premium log for the account:
Log
>1< [2] [3] [›] [»] Date Transaction Change New premium points More Information
Dec 31,2012 17:35 Transfer -502 0 to: Invikta
Dec 30,2012 16:57 Manually 500 502

And here is the logins for the account: Last 20 loginsDate IP Sitter
Dec 31,2012 19:57 94.7.242.170
Dec 31,2012 19:20 94.7.242.170
Dec 29,2012 09:38 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 22:50 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 17:09 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 11:20 2.218.229.207
Dec 26,2012 15:29 2.218.229.207

I'm in Scotland celebrating New Year with my family which explains the 94 IP, but I see no other address for the time of the transfer.
Jon / Morthy 2012-12-31 20:28:40
Hello boricuapower,

The premium transfer was made from your account on the High Performance world.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Community Manager
boricuapower 2013-01-02 23:27:44

I have recently found out that the person who logged in Lives in Sunderland UK, she used to play the Dippa account on W50 and almost got boricuapower banned for playing multiple accounts (which is why I took over). She does not have the right to have that premium, the email address and the password should have been changed when she was removed from the account, yet she somehow found out the password. I am annoyed as I was going to use that premium for an account on 61 and on 65. I would like my 500 premium fully refunded to this account and I would like Invikta to suffer a short ban. You can see from the I.P addresses on the HP world for this account that she only logged in to transfer the premium. I would like it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91907

I'm not from this world but I want to rim the account called Invikta (reasons below). Anyone want to let me?

boricuapower 2012-12-31 20:00:10
Okay I have been on boricuapower for the last 5 months, a few hours ago the 500 premium won for winning this world was transfered to another account. Upon looking at the logins no one has logged in but me.. What has happened to my premium?

Here is the premium log for the account:
Log
>1< [2] [3] [›] [»] Date Transaction Change New premium points More Information
Dec 31,2012 17:35 Transfer -502 0 to: Invikta
Dec 30,2012 16:57 Manually 500 502

And here is the logins for the account: Last 20 loginsDate IP Sitter
Dec 31,2012 19:57 94.7.242.170
Dec 31,2012 19:20 94.7.242.170
Dec 29,2012 09:38 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 22:50 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 17:09 2.218.229.207
Dec 28,2012 11:20 2.218.229.207

I'm in Scotland celebrating New Year with my family which explains the 94 IP, but I see no other address for the time of the transfer.
Jon / Morthy 2012-12-31 20:28:40
Hello boricuapower,

The premium transfer was made from your account on the High Performance world.

Regards,

Jon Dawson
Community Manager
boricuapower 2013-01-02 23:27:44

I have recently found out that the person who logged in Lives in Sunderland UK, she used to play the Dippa account on W50 and almost got boricuapower banned for playing multiple accounts (which is why I took over). She does not have the right to have that premium, the email address and the password should have been changed when she was removed from the account, yet she somehow found out the password. I am annoyed as I was going to use that premium for an account on 61 and on 65. I would like my 500 premium fully refunded to this account and I would like Invikta to suffer a short ban. You can see from the I.P addresses on the HP world for this account that she only logged in to transfer the premium. I would like it back.

I cant help you with the premium but I assure you that account will be rimmed, she was quitting and handing over the account to modwar but seems to have had a change of heart, but that account is doomed like the rest who are not Modwar

alacpo.jpg

Green

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fair enough, but I'd like to help :), I help win world 50. I helped win UK 8, W61 and W63 are unknown to me for the time being.

DeletedUser

Evidently I came into it too late and you guys had already "unshared" the forum, so I will post here what I posted there, that was never meant as a place to personally attack people and I for one am not pleased that is the way it turned out, Anybody mad at me in either tribe for posting this...tough cookies, the attacks never should of gotten personal on either side, so here it is

YEP - PamP on 28.12.2012 at 20:14Quote Edit Delete
Boy this went south fast, lol....This was put up all in good fun to wish you guys the best of the holiday season, all of you and to have a little good natured bantering. Basic bottom line is that no matter how we all got here or stayed here....we all deserve to be here to see the world end. We may not all agree with the way we all have accomplished that, but hey you all have to admit, each individual strategy worked lol. And if we all used the same exact strategies, this game would be boring as hell, there have been so many interesting and funny twists and that is due to each of us having individual ideas and personalities, and thats what has kept it interesting for almost three years, Most of us go way the hell back and if nothing else should all respect each other for sticking it out and NOT hitting the delete button like so many cowards before us. I have immense respect for each person left standing on this world, they are the kind of people that i surround myself with in real life, cause they never give up and always have your back. i said it three months ago and i will say it again, I am proud to have played with each one of you. So lets try to keep the bantering fun and enjoy what we have left, lets end the world not only as probably the longest played world but also the classiest end. No personal attacks, please. As far as the comments being directed at Jess, I can personally say, I dont know her at all, have never spoken more than ten words to her, if that many..but you got to give a girl credit, regardless of if she did all the planning and scheming on her own, or if she surrounded herself with a "kickass" council, modwars game and diplomacy have been done almost flawlessly...."girls got game" :p That being said, I would hope you would show us some of the same respect, you have played with us all long enough, you know we are not going to just hand you the world lol...whats the fun in that?

You can do us all a favor and stop barb nobling and just delete. You have wasted enough of your time on this world and should consider that nice delete button. It is only a matter of time before you are rimmed....better to have left on your terms than to be rimmed.

BTW...we have seen a lot of your D builds...lets just say with as long as you have played the game you still have not learned a thing.

DeletedUser

Da...What account are you on now? Same one as ever? Also happy holidays to my friends in mod and my friends in yep...Hopefully I get enough time to grow to make my death on this world as interesting as my survival in the early days...

How does someone with as little skill as you stay alive on this world. Wait. You hide and barb noble...typical YEP player. I remember your begging and whining messages that a few of my friends shown me when your buddy Crystal was being hit early on in this world. You are another one just like Pamp with no skill and should just delete.

DeletedUser87877

You can do us all a favor and stop barb nobling and just delete. You have wasted enough of your time on this world and should consider that nice delete button. It is only a matter of time before you are rimmed....better to have left on your terms than to be rimmed.

BTW...we have seen a lot of your D builds...lets just say with as long as you have played the game you still have not learned a thing.

You still seem to be under the impression that I, let alone anyone else on this world, gives two craps what you have to say.

Sorry Mr Gunner, the delete button is not built into my DNA, and its my time to waste, and I would much rather be rimmed than quit.....so guess we are at a stalemate....once again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You still seem to be under the impression that I, let alone anyone else on this world, gives two craps what you have to say.

Sorry Mr Gunner, the delete button is not built into my DNA, and its my time to waste, and I would much rather be rimmed than quit.....so guess we are at a stalemate....once again :icon_wink:

Actually you replied to what I said so that means you do care. The one thing we both agree on is that you are wasting time. You can noble all you want but they will be taken from you.

Please and I have said this before. I am not a Mr. As far as a stalemate goes? Are you kidding? You will be rimmed. your only hope to see the end of the world is that Mod only has to own a certain % of villages to get the win.

DeletedUser93437

anyone remember this......

Ok, by request of a dear friend in Modwar I am posting a goodbye thread (against my better judgement) I might add, lol,
It has truly been an experience, It has been a pleasure to play with each and everyone of you (yes even the modwarians) I have shared many laughs and late nite conversations with many of you over the last three years, unfortunately the one thing I have always prided myself on is playing with honor and integrity and always honoring my word, and that has been lacking recently. I find myself wishing to bow out now, while my honor and reputation are still intact (yes as the girl who sends 30 second trains, and the girl who doesnt like to take a village from anyone, but that can be counted on no matter what, lol)

I truly wish each and every one of you the best of luck in tw as well as real life, no matter which way this crazy world turns. It has been an honor to play with you all and i walk away with many real life friends

but then it is said that "quitting is not built into my DNA"

I get very confused...

DeletedUser87877

anyone remember this......

but then it is said that "quitting is not built into my DNA"

I get very confused...

Hey nite :)

As it was asked respectfully, I will be more than happy to answer, I had for all effects left tw back in september I believe, I had some real life and health issues that I had to deal with, no choice in the matter, The reason the account didnt barb was because I have a friend on here who went thru an incredible personal loss at about the same time and wanted to have a way to keep in touch with him and make sure he was ok, so I would sign on here couple times a week to try and talk to him and to keep friends on the world informed of my progress, Life began to calm down and I was asked to come back and finish the world out with friends to the best of my ability, I decided to do so. What can I say, some of you are just so personable I cant let go :p

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well with the names i've seen in this thread I figured I might as well make an appearance and say great job to ModWar. Glad I could be brief part of the ModWar history. Looks like only a matter of time at this point so no point in arguing it.

-UBM

thebigt625

This world was one hell of a journey, provided for a crazy year in 2010.
Part of me wishes I could have stuck around.
Much <3 to all,
BigT

DeletedUser

Not worth him doing now mate.

Most of the guys he would probably wanna consider co-ing with are gone, aswell as more than likely most of the guys he'd wanna attack!

DeletedUser

Did somebody say something about nobeling barbs? What K do you need Help?

DeletedUser64451

Player villages: 94261
Player villages owned by Modwar: 80328 (85.2%)

No need to put a fork in it, I can already tell it's done. The fat lady is singing REM.

DeletedUser93066

So, with some major accounts in Nyuk deleting i see W42 is now, coming to an end. Unless something major hapepns, i cant see how Nyuk now can possibly win the world...

Gotta admit, im suprised at some of these players for deleting, i thought they had more balls than that. Clearly i was wrong.

We shall see how this pans out over the coming weeks/months as ModWar push on to end world, what will become of the barb noblers TDH! and Nyuk?

I'm NOT gloating over this, just making serious observations. Was kinda hoping certain Nyuk players might have had the kahunas to stay to the end or the rim. Clearly they thought deleting was more 'honourable'!

You are being retarded and your life was full of it. We fought 3 years non stop multiple fronts always against double our size tribes. When I deleted my account I had about 200 village over your tribe. Don't talk to me about balls boi. Also it was nothing about being honorable. 1st I quit because I moved to a different state where new job and family hardly had time for myself let along the game. When i came back after 2 months I ran 2 OPS one you guys booted after a bit and 2nd account were your I assume? Darkcrusador who have had a stroke/heartattack I heard. Jill came to me requesting us to halt the attack on you I had little disagreement with other folks in the tribe and then I quit for good. Remind me to to crush the heart by stepping on it next time when someone comes to me and says a fellow TW player have had a major heart attack and if I could stop attacking.