Coming Up Next: The Fall of WB & pack

DeletedUser

well i was doing ok in the world untill i got nobled by my own tribe (no offense to WB it's all in the past now guys) but i still would fell disadvantaged if i wasn't there from the bigginning

- i'm not saying the people who start at the start of a world have it easy because they have worked from that posotion and managed to survive the start of game phase

DeletedUser

I don't even know why I keep on logging in

Let's see, at the time Raki attacked WB they were active and the other family members that helped were active as well. Also Ollie, you're nobling an account that the owner dumped on players because he saw incomings, congrats.

WB recruited BDR players that were in k78, k68, k69, k58, and k59. If you noticed the ones that were in enemy territories got destroyed, the only reason WB acquired K69 was because of recruitment. But we can not control accounts deleting due to incomings (ogre557). Now I had a mail in my notebook which was of lish telling MTS guys to keep nobling jann the man, an account that was in MTS, and he wanted to join WB. He was away from whenever the hell I accepted his account sit and left MTS to earlish december, during that time I had triten sit the account, and at first triten was doing fine sitting. Disgruntled members of drink left and formed a tribe called back in november, shortly after they warred WB hitting WB in home k's. That caused WB to withdraw support from ogre and jann, and caused players like triten to get busier. MTS saw that, and took the distraction as an advantage and pressed the guys in k69 and k59. majority of the bdr guys quit about then, ogre deleting shortly after. Ogre owned the southern half of k69 while jann owned the northern half. Seeing as most of WB's members closest location was k39 and a few villages in k59, it was hard to effectively noble ogre's villages which conveniently where located right nearby k78 a mts k and k79 which td and mts had presence. Also mts had been entering the k through a jann account which was running out of it's own defense. find it funny that even though the jann account basically had nothing, once the owner came back, mts struggled to take villages. Now he got deleted through a ban.

WB was limited in where it could grow due to diplomacy, not a hard concept to understand. Say we wanted to expand west, it was difficult because drink was in the way and we shared diplomacy, once again I would love for someone tell me what they would have done war wise with WB if they were in my position, funny how that keeps on getting avoided.
Also once more k69 did have drink members there, which by lish's words means that mts did focus there seeing as drink was the target.

If you punch someone that isn't looking is that fair? No, it's called a sucker punch which is cheap, WB did not choose where it was located, and to whoever the hell said we were rimmed first then restarted there, shut up. Most of the players there actually started there because they joined the world late, which also is why growth was restricted, I for one joined when PWO was chromosomes. my father joined months after that. starting late does have an effect on growth, not everyone in WB wanted to join drink and noble their inactives to get to 10k points wise. got off topic a bit, but yeah we had drink holding THEIR own fronts, not our fronts. Plus if we were hiding, it would be against panda? why? because for one you don't mess with a panda bear, but two because we didn't even really share any fronts with them, actually no they declared against us, I didn't even have them on the diplomacy list until after they declared. We shared warfronts with mts and ~L~ so stop complaining, and if you guys were actually able to push us out, you would have been able to make it to our homelands without drink mass deleting instead of us pushing deeper into k69, and ~L~ recruiting a crappy three year tribemate from world 17 thus causing the fall of k12 because d army couldn't have taken it and the rest of ~L~ were focused on k11 and k13 from what i remember..

Will end it here, if you don't agree then good for you, because what i say isn't going to make a difference to the minds of the superstars

DeletedUser

Also Ollie, you're nobling an account that the owner dumped on players because he saw incomings, congrats.

You recruited them, don't blame me. (and I'm nobling from 3 accounts. I'll make it more if you're not satisfied) :)

DeletedUser

I don't even know why I keep on logging in

Let's see, at the time Raki attacked WB they were active and the other family members that helped were active as well. Also Ollie, you're nobling an account that the owner dumped on players because he saw incomings, congrats.

WB recruited BDR players that were in k78, k68, k69, k58, and k59. If you noticed the ones that were in enemy territories got destroyed, the only reason WB acquired K69 was because of recruitment. But we can not control accounts deleting due to incomings (ogre557). Now I had a mail in my notebook which was of lish telling MTS guys to keep nobling jann the man, an account that was in MTS, and he wanted to join WB. He was away from whenever the hell I accepted his account sit and left MTS to earlish december, during that time I had triten sit the account, and at first triten was doing fine sitting. Disgruntled members of drink left and formed a tribe called back in november, shortly after they warred WB hitting WB in home k's. That caused WB to withdraw support from ogre and jann, and caused players like triten to get busier. MTS saw that, and took the distraction as an advantage and pressed the guys in k69 and k59. majority of the bdr guys quit about then, ogre deleting shortly after. Ogre owned the southern half of k69 while jann owned the northern half. Seeing as most of WB's members closest location was k39 and a few villages in k59, it was hard to effectively noble ogre's villages which conveniently where located right nearby k78 a mts k and k79 which td and mts had presence. Also mts had been entering the k through a jann account which was running out of it's own defense. find it funny that even though the jann account basically had nothing, once the owner came back, mts struggled to take villages. Now he got deleted through a ban.

WB was limited in where it could grow due to diplomacy, not a hard concept to understand. Say we wanted to expand west, it was difficult because drink was in the way and we shared diplomacy, once again I would love for someone tell me what they would have done war wise with WB if they were in my position, funny how that keeps on getting avoided.
Also once more k69 did have drink members there, which by lish's words means that mts did focus there seeing as drink was the target.

If you punch someone that isn't looking is that fair? No, it's called a sucker punch which is cheap, WB did not choose where it was located, and to whoever the hell said we were rimmed first then restarted there, shut up. Most of the players there actually started there because they joined the world late, which also is why growth was restricted, I for one joined when PWO was chromosomes. my father joined months after that. starting late does have an effect on growth, not everyone in WB wanted to join drink and noble their inactives to get to 10k points wise. got off topic a bit, but yeah we had drink holding THEIR own fronts, not our fronts. Plus if we were hiding, it would be against panda? why? because for one you don't mess with a panda bear, but two because we didn't even really share any fronts with them, actually no they declared against us, I didn't even have them on the diplomacy list until after they declared. We shared warfronts with mts and ~L~ so stop complaining, and if you guys were actually able to push us out, you would have been able to make it to our homelands without drink mass deleting instead of us pushing deeper into k69, and ~L~ recruiting a crappy three year tribemate from world 17 thus causing the fall of k12 because d army couldn't have taken it and the rest of ~L~ were focused on k11 and k13 from what i remember..

Will end it here, if you don't agree then good for you, because what i say isn't going to make a difference to the minds of the superstars

having finally read this shpeel; akk i can say is that the position th tribe is in regarding exterior forces is the responsibility of the leaders. therefore any "sucker punch" by disgruntled former allies it purely the fault of the leaders for not maintaining good diplomatic relations or not running their tribe in such a way as to make others feel they are worthy of said relationship.

DeletedUser89573

HMMMM, it is not shocking that a .:TD:. traitor (ogre) had vills near their K's now is it.

The Lish

Took me a while too :icon_eek:

Only picked out a couple of bits that I felt the need to respond to .....

WB recruited BDR players that were in k78, k68, k69, k58, and k59. If you noticed the ones that were in enemy territories got destroyed
Bad planning and/or recruitment then; either don't recruit them or prepare better .. by not preparing properly and recruiting them anyway you pretty much left them exposed to being nobled out in those areas.
OR they were bad players that shouldn't have been recruited at all.

Now I had a mail in my notebook which was of lish telling MTS guys to keep nobling jann the man, an account that was in MTS, and he wanted to join WB. He was away from whenever the hell I accepted his account sit and left MTS to earlish december, during that time I had triten sit the account, and at first triten was doing fine sitting.
I hope you're not suggesting that I told MTS members to noble jann while he was still in MTS because that's what people could infer from that statement; and it's not true.
jann joined MTS because I invited him; I thought he was worth a spot and I wanted K69. WB nuked him when he joined and he set me as sitter. I sat him for most of the time he was in MTS and as soon as he returned he went to WB.
To say I was a bit miffed would probably be an understatement because having sat him throughout an under-attack period, rebuilt his account after the nuking and gained him some villages he just left.
We ran an op on him not long after he joined WB (as I've said before this was pretty much our only concerted effort against WB until after the DRINK! war) - we took K69 by taking his villages rather than by having him as part of MTS.
He got banned soon after along with at least two other WB players at the same time then went barb .. we took quite a few of those as well I imagine.

That caused WB to withdraw support from ogre and jann, and caused players like triten to get busier. MTS saw that, and took the distraction as an advantage and pressed the guys in k69 and k59.
Saw what exactly?
The MTS players in that area were always under clear instruction - to concentrate on the DRINK! war but to respond to whatever WB threw at us in that area as they saw fit.
There were local skirmishes going on in that region the whole time we were at war with DRINK!, with the exception of the jann op that was the extent of it for us while we were concentrating on the war against DRINK!.

find it funny that even though the jann account basically had nothing, once the owner came back, mts struggled to take villages. Now he got deleted through a ban.
Not really true tbh; harder yes because the account owner was playing it rather than a poor sitter (he was better off in MTS, at least the sitter was looking after it there).
However hard you think it was though once the initial op was done with it was all local stuff again and we just took what we could when we could.
Look at the k69 rankings today and whatever way you cut it MTS won.

You were the very junior part of that alliance and the position you got yourselves in to is your own fault.
You never even tried to engage MTS in talks about diplomacy - maybe if you had done you could have had an ally to the south and had continents to expand into and throughout while DRINK! were fighting us.
I considered contacting you about such an option until it was obvious that you were taking advantage of our war with DRINK! by attacking us when we were otherwise engaged.

so once more k69 did have drink members there, which by lish's words means that mts did focus there seeing as drink was the target.
We focused on DRINK! in that area yes, but all you've done there is back up my point that we were concentrating on DRINK!, not WB :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: ~L~, MTS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 122
Difference: 119

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,884
Side 2: 1,150,344
Difference: 1,122,460

chart

:icon_eek:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 350
Difference: 342

chart

Side 1: 73,877
Side 2: 3,244,339
Difference: 3,170,462

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 931
Difference: 748

chart

Side 1: 1,697,432
Side 2: 8,348,203
Difference: 6,650,771

chart

poise

lol........maybe.....

I'm back for a while on W62. Quit smoking in January, so thought I may start back up with another addiction :lol: