Coming Up Next: The Fall of WB & pack

The Lish

Thought we might get a bit of posting from one of you guys after the last couple of days .. well done for waking a couple of your members up.

When we're fully engaged and concentrating on a war as a tribe then most of our gains will come from enemy villes (I can't really prove that you'll sort of just have to take my word for it, for now).

I've reposted the 48 hours stats to include all conquers; they show that WB are indeed winning over that period (my stats show a greater margin between the sides :icon_redface:) .. the difference over that period is such that I think you're probably winning overall as well, fair play to ye .. enjoy it while it lasts :)

However, the stats also show that we're growing at approximately 2.5 times the rate of WB .. we're still not 100% concentrating on the war with you guys - we're fighting the war at a certain level, but we're also still eating from the war we just won against DRINK! and growing as we go.

You guys hit good times over the last few months and still now - you were fighting us in K69 while we were fighting a big war against DRINK! and couldn't concentrate on you properly and you're still fighting us while our focus is split across a couple of things so I'm not too worried about the short term stats taking a dive - I'd suggest you guys make the most of it while you can because once we really get going those stats will change and they won't be up and down every 2-3 days as they are now they'll be so consistently one-sided you'll wonder wtf happened :icon_eek:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: MTS
Side 2:
Tribes: WB

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 342
Side 2: 140
Difference: 202

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 47
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,109,927
Side 2: 1,276,713
Difference: 1,833,214

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 125,568
Side 2: 447,345
Difference: 321,777

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

The Lish

No doubt the stats are still against us, but can no-one fight a war without cheating :icon_eek:

FWIW, I'd also like to confirm that MTS have not reported anyone, for anything, recently. In fact I was rather disappointed when I couldn't send attacks as planned earlier today :icon_twisted:

Hopefully I'm on the right side of the forum rules for this one :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hold you're tongue, no one cheated. Though feel free to explain how MTS acquired those drink accounts, and the passes for them. They weren't from the original owners. And of course one person didn't know them all and just gave passwords to players, nope not at all.

Matt and myself will be quitting world 28, we could accept the punishment terms which would require us to give up 67 villages, but it isn't worth it, and we feel the InnoGames support staff are wrong in their decision. Therefore, we are leaving and will not be coming back to world 28 on any other account. Best of luck to those still on world 28 I play world 58 still for anyone that wants to try to find a world that I am in. For the enemies, I am in Fork, you may want to look at getting in the enemy.

MTS couldn't report, will leave it at that.

If you are worried about being on the right side of the forums don't post it at all, if you don't care then post.

Despite what you all think I would like to say i feel very successful getting a tribe that wasn't supposed to survive and that was supposed to be taken out by so many tribes to rank 4th in the world with my tribemates and co-dukes, people that i have gotten to talk to on a daily basis and wouldn't know what i would do if I didn't have a way to communicate. Finally regardless of what others think, the fact that Warborn has outlasted drink speaks a lot.

Well this world is a loss for me, and will be on these forums every so often to check in.

Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally regardless of what others think, the fact that Warborn has outlasted drink speaks a lot.

Yeah it tells us how WB wouldnt have survived if Drink didnt protect them inreturn for their support.

WB had 2 fronts with their enemies and the bulk of their players spread the NW rim entirely. between most of you villages and you Enemies was 5 or 6 continents of Allies.

Don't kid yourself, you didnt do anything really, a 5 year old could have WB going (not to be ageist!) :icon_redface:

The Lish

Hold you're tongue, no one cheated. Though feel free to explain how MTS acquired those drink accounts, and the passes for them. They weren't from the original owners. And of course one person didn't know them all and just gave passwords to players, nope not at all.

Matt and myself will be quitting world 28, we could accept the punishment terms which would require us to give up 67 villages, but it isn't worth it, and we feel the InnoGames support staff are wrong in their decision. Therefore, we are leaving and will not be coming back to world 28 on any other account. Best of luck to those still on world 28 I play world 58 still for anyone that wants to try to find a world that I am in. For the enemies, I am in Fork, you may want to look at getting in the enemy.

Suspected cheats get banned, confirmed cheats get hit with punishments .. go figure.

The only 'accounts' to join MTS were gamerxx (new player, handed over by previous player) and CHIVIK69 (original player). We have control of another couple yes, but only via account sitting .. pretty sure we're on solid ground there :)

No-one from MTS has been banned since the end of the war, which sort of speaks for itself really.

MTS couldn't report, will leave it at that.
Really don't know what you mean by that .. I said already we didn't report anyone recently; whether you believe me or not isn't my problem.

If you are worried about being on the right side of the forums don't post it at all, if you don't care then post.
Nothing to do with being on the right side of opinion around here, couldn't care less most of the time .. my comment was "Hopefully I'm on the right side of the forum rules for this one :icon_redface:".
An attempt at humour that may have been too subtle.

Despite what you all think I would like to say i feel very successful getting a tribe that wasn't supposed to survive and that was supposed to be taken out by so many tribes to rank 4th in the world with my tribemates and co-dukes, people that i have gotten to talk to on a daily basis and wouldn't know what i would do if I didn't have a way to communicate. Finally regardless of what others think, the fact that Warborn has outlasted drink speaks a lot.
Outlasted DRINK! by hiding behind them? Well done :icon_rolleyes:
Deny it if you want, but you knew full well you could attack us at will over the last couple of years and we weren't going to respond as we otherwise would because we were fighting DRINK! at the time.
You also had a small front to work with that you could over-stack and hit us from while we were fighting DRINK!.

Even with all that in your favour you never managed to gain many villages anyway - stats were always pretty much even :icon_biggrin:

How things change .. suddenly feeling the pressure as we crank it up a bit are we? Those DRINK! refugees not quite living up to expectations?

Sounds like a concession to me .. WB on the way out?

Last edited:

Lafr0062

lmfao - what a donk.

I think he was scared of the 600 nukes I sent at him, the next day he got banned for cheating muhahaha - don't let the door hit you on the way out.

WB has always sucked, NUFF said.

DeletedUser

You are all entitled to your own opinion except for lafr, seeing as 232 attacks are apparently 600 nukes, nice try

Though I am curious, where did you guys get the we were allowed to hide behind drink part as long we supported drink. Lol the most coordination we had was when we helped drink with a couple of ops, players may have mailed mine for support, but otherwise other then mailing, no support was sent to either tribe.

Quick history lesson, Some of drink did try to take out WB, that didn't work and therefore a NAP was arranged and terms of a new war front were discussed. You keep on saying we hid behind drink, Unless you expected us to noble through drink to reach MTS and ~L~ not sure what more we could have done.

Lish take a look at mts presence in surrounding K's from k69 and compare them to the presence of WB in surrounding k's. Also keep in mind that K69 also was bordering drink villages, and a front with your main enemy, same goes for the k12 area.

To be fair, if WB was not good and if we did nothing, why didn't you guys take advantage of our frontal villages and noble them to gain ground on drink?

DeletedUser

Though I am curious, where did you guys get the we were allowed to hide behind drink part as long we supported drink. Lol the most coordination we had was when we helped drink with a couple of ops, players may have mailed mine for support, but otherwise other then mailing, no support was sent to either tribe.

Dont take it so literally. We all know that WB's have an ego of their own (though where they gained the right to think I am thus far unsure), and therefore would never accept such bold terms as "You support us and we dont noble you".

The truth is though, WB were profitable to Drink:
1) Through your own admission, your members support drink.
2) as recent discussion has pointed out, you're fighting MTS in K69 was a nice distraction to their players there.
3) It is well known (at least to me through contacts in Drink council I've had over the years) that WB has continuously provided players for old accounts Drink knew the pass words for, offering a sustaining (if not everlasting) pool of (kind of)activity.

The reason above is why the Drink council didn't allow their members to attack you. And why they saved your asses with a merge when L went to war with you... :icon_redface:

To be fair, if WB was not good and if we did nothing, why didn't you guys take advantage of our frontal villages and noble them to gain ground on drink?

We did!! LOL! at least L did in the NW ;) And as pointed out by Lishy, you had the available backline to over stack your front with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ehhh, we didn't pay much attention to the northwest to be honest.

Your item number three, that was as of november, i tried to get several world 17 tribemates and allies of mine to come over here and help out but majority of them made up lame excuses as to why they couldn't carry on, some disappeared and have been in hiding, others betrayed, as of the ones left, one is in ~L~, was the former leader of templars, one just recently joined MTS, the other two are in WB.

I tried several players. But that was as of November 2011, so i don't see how that was a good excuse.

DeletedUser89573

Gula, I seem to remember a forum that Drink! shared with WB that helped ya'll keep from cross nobling. As well as some pretty strict rules as to whom and what you could noble...you were even required to check history on barbs...but you weren't assisting them....yeah.........

DeletedUser

Funny thing about remembering, may not always be accurate.

They did not want us nobling their inactive players that went barb, like wise we did not let them noble ours. congrats we were trying to prevent conflicts between the tribes, brilliant.

Drink and WB helped each other out, the same way that Panda? and MTS helped each other out. It was not a one way relationship, your argument, give up

The Lish

You must have missed my post above, else couldn't come up with a response?
Just in case, here's a bit of it ..
ME said:
Outlasted DRINK! by hiding behind them? Well done :icon_rolleyes:
Deny it if you want, but you knew full well you could attack us at will over the last couple of years and we weren't going to respond as we otherwise would because we were fighting DRINK! at the time.
You also had a small front to work with that you could over-stack and hit us from while we were fighting DRINK!.
Even with all that in your favour you never managed to gain many villages anyway - stats were always pretty much even
The main point being that you had a small front with us in the south east and a very safe backline that you could overstack that front from (the backline villages that were hiding behind thousands of DRINK! villages).
So while we were fighting DRINK! you took advantage by hitting us from stacks on a small front.
I've yet to actually criticise WB for that; I mean, why not take advantage?
It's just funny that you won't admit it even though it so obvious.

ME said:
How things change .. suddenly feeling the pressure as we crank it up a bit are we? Those DRINK! refugees not quite living up to expectations? Sounds like a concession to me .. WB on the way out?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 276
Side 2: 63
Difference: 213

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 5
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,525,327
Side 2: 491,136
Difference: 2,034,191

chart

Side 1: 171,877
Side 2: 44,324
Difference: 127,553

chart
[/SPOIL]

Quit if that's what you want to do, but hardly a great way to leave is it .. virtually screwing your tribemates over bearing in mind the status you've left your account in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser89573

and hey cookie..funny that he said that and then went about confirming my words, gotta love it. I will go further to say that WB members realized it was pretty much one sided, and were chaffing under it (understandably so).

Greeebo

Not to go too far off topic here, but for the first time in your life, Gula, why don't you step up and be the bigger man and admit that your quitting wasn't entirely due to a ban. You sit there and comment that your led WB to be #4 but when this opportunity presented itself for a way out without being see as cowardly or a complete quitter, you jumped on it. You know WB isn't going to last and that you truly were protected by Drink this entire time. You had one front to defend while MTS was actively engaged in war with Drink and never ran a true op on WB. For being able to defend that, I tip my hat to you sir:icon_wink:

but thats why your leaving isn't it. you simply find this as a less shameful route compared to being nobled out when you can't stand behind the words you so boldly spoke for the last 2 years.

DeletedUser

Bringing us back onto the topic (sort of)

Pack hasn't gone down... They gone up the Ranks with ~L~ :icon_eek:

buick77

WOW pack joined ~L~ how nice so now WB should join ~L~ and panda then who would fight who or would it just be a stalemate?

So now a WB has a fight with the rest of the world this will be fun but my guess is the MTS,~L~, or Panda will turn on someone very soon all three of you cant win the world.

Also I really will never get why you all say WB hid behind drink when now out of all the tribes to fight MTS,~L~,and Panda WB is the only tribe not a run away, or quit or merge.

Also the fact that we did only have small fronts to fight and MTS was fighting Drink MTS still ran alot of OPs against members of WB.

The Lish

If I write slower will it be easier for you to read and understand?

• WB only survived for so long because they had a massive DRINK! presence to hide behind to the NE.
  • You were able to overstack the small front you had with us in K69 and hit us from there every so often.
  • Stats between MTS and WB were always pretty much level because we didn't pay you much attention while we were fighting DRINK! (we ran one OP I think, other than that we kept you in check with fakes/nukes and recaps of lost villages (that's why the stats were always prtty much level))
  • MTS did not run multiple OPs against WB members (and if you think we did it's funny because it's only very recently you're seeing anything like the numbers of incomings that come from proper OPs).
Now that you no longer have the shield of about 40k DRINK! villages we're starting to see some results that prove that WB isn't what you guys make it out to be.

You've got players quitting/deleting, players moving out of the tribe (was he not getting the support he needed against an OP?, maybe), and you're starting to lose villages because we're now able to engage with you more seriously.

Now, I'm not saying there's anything spectacular about these stats, but I know there was never a difference of 30 villages over 48 hours before - and this is pretty consistent now.
We're nobling about 15-20 a day off you and our first OP hasn't even landed on spoto18 properly yet - he mustn't like the attention eh.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: spoto18

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 274,670
Side 2: 9,225
Difference: 265,445

chart
[/SPOIL]

So please, stop making yourselves look foolish and at least admit that you took advantage of the war between MTS and DRINK! for a while.

Good job there's not a delete button on these forums else y'all might get tempted to hit that as well :icon_eek:

The Lish

Bringing us back onto the topic (sort of)

Pack hasn't gone down... They gone up the Ranks with ~L~ :icon_eek:

Sorry for double post, only caught this after posting previously.

~L~ recruited pack in it's entirety in the full knowledge that pack was an enemy tribe of all three allied tribes.

We've yet to learn why ~L~ don't believe it's disrespectful to the alliance that they did such a thing without advance notice to the other two members of the alliance (especially following on so closely from the mass-recruitment of ex-DRINK! players).

~L~ seem to think they can just recruit whoever they want regardless with total impunity .. as nice as I am I've gotta say it like I see it - it's a slap in the face to the alliance that they'd recruit so many enemy / ex-enemy players.

~L~is now made up of just about as many ex-DRINK!/WB players as it is original ~L~ .. and for all their talk about wanting to end the world within the alliance that had been formed in opposition to DRINK!, it seems to me that their actions recently suggest that's not the case.

I'm disappointed as well - I really thought ~L~ were about the fight rather than the type of mass-recruitment policy that DRINK! ran whereby anyone is fair game for an invite no matter what tribe they're in or against.

DeletedUser

You're disapproval is all well and good. I agree for my part. But my concern is that there is too many precious barbs to noble for any of the three tribes to do anything about it...