Commands and Villages Notes on Attack/Support Confirmation Page

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elie

Reaction score
Currently, the attack/support confirmation page does not show any commands heading to the target village or village notes. This makes it more difficult to time attacks or support without having another window/tab open to check the landing times.

Tab1.PNGTab2.PNG

I am suggesting adding the "Notebook" and "Own Commands" sections from the village information page of the target village to the attack/support confirmation page as the next image shows. This would eliminate the need to have other another tab/window open to time the commands. It is particularly useful for those that are timing attacks or support on Steam.

CombinedTabs.PNG

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe a checkbox on which commands you want to bring with you to confirmation page, and only your own tribe notes (to reduce the mess it might be with everyones)?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Regarding showing commands on the Command confirmation screen there is a publicly approved script which does that. The script does not show notes.

I am voting for yes, since I like the idea too and I have used that script for this too in the past actually.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you do this please make sure it doesnt fuck up the loading time of the tabs. Or make it a game setting preferebly
It also probably shouldn't move the OK button. There are workflows for sending attacks en masse that involve switching through tabs and manually clicking the OK button, which you'd want to be in the same place every time.