Competition Comic Strip!

DeletedUser

Novembers great comedy strips!

Details:

To compete, each entrant must create a fun, suitable and creative comic strip that sums up the progress of any one tribe within the top 10 tribes in the world and can be based on a recent event or even progress since the world began.. You can chose your time range! You can also chose what tribe you will base your design on as long as the tribe is within the top 10 of the world! The winners will be posted in the next edition of the World 58 Blog and will also be announced in the External forums.

The winners will be determined by a poll that will be created in the External Forums, each and every person in the forums will have the ability to vote for the most suitable and attractive comic strips.

Rules:

1. The comic strip must abide by all forum rules!

2. Each comic strip MUST be entered into the External Forums by Tuesday 8th November 00:00 Server Time.

3. You may only submit 1 comic strip per account.

4. Each entry must be posted in the External Forums in the thread that was made for this purpose: 'Competition Comic Strip!'

Prizes:

1st place- 200 premium points

2nd place- 100 premium points

3rd place- 60 premium points

GOOD LUCK to all entrants and please remember to have fun!

DeletedUser

Come on people, we wont have these premium point prizes floating around in cyber space forever!

DeletedUser

ill attempt something soon if my girlfriend allows me to spend so much time behind the pc (get it? :-D)

DeletedUser

Well since no one else is entering, ill totes have one done by tomorrow :)

DeletedUser

There we go. Story of Insane and how we started to take over K75 :)

[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser101986

lol i love it,doesn't she have like...crazy creativity? :D

DeletedUser

Blawr

[spoil]
sn0575.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser83679

This message is hidden because DePECHVOG3L is on your ignore list.

you talk big in the externals you have havnt done shit in game, come back when your mouths is as big as your over sized ego.

you slate rawr but he has backed it up, shame you cant say the same.

DeletedUser

lol yeah his high hopes and dreams was crushed by UW crumbling. he will soon meet his own fate. :)

id like to see you pull 30 mil loots in a day with 50 villages artic, i probably got more nobles then he has villages LOL <--fact i actually do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bcardi

Blawr

[spoil]
sn0575.jpg
[/spoil]

You do realize I play that account too right? And I dare you to say something about my skill level. And I dont play with unskillful noobs. Reason why I am not in Beyond. But anyway. Stop being mad bro.

DeletedUser

Hahaha love this. He done nothing and the ones who fought..if u can call it fighting quit after a day. u havent had a real fight rawr..u would loose

DeletedUser

Hahaha love this. He done nothing and the ones who fought..if u can call it fighting quit after a day. u havent had a real fight rawr..u would loose

UMADBRO, your bromance with UW ended with him quitting. you really wanna know why he quit? cause me and LOTN launched counter attacks and him and nuke had a disagreement and he pulled support on him. not my problem they cant keep there crap straight, least i can manage that. :icon_cool:

all good though, you stay deep in K25 and talk.

least you agree UW was a noob.

DeletedUser62109

Very nice first comic, had a few Lols. Second one.... Good dinosaur drawing but damn man way to start a wildfire of bs on this thread.

Hope to see some more comics soon!

Last edited by a moderator: