Competition for Premium!

DeletedUser17769

Who ever can make the best new thread in the W47 W38 forums (and sub sections) I will personally give them 400 premium points. (2 months premium).

Any threads created in the last 24hours will still be elligable.

*Best being defined as the thread which gets the most replies. Obviously forum rules still apply such as the
spam, double
postings etc. Try to be creative and original (if possible)

After one week whether you wanted to take part or not I'll PM you and ask for an IG name to send the premium too if you were the creator of the best thread. (In the event of a tie the prize will be split evenly)

Feel free to comment below.

A clause:
[spoil]The resurrection of dead old threads does not count. I.e making a new thread on the same subject as an existing one just to win is likely to be deleted also it won't count.

Also the Moderator has final say in all matters! Relating to the competition and its entries.
Any questions please direct them to me via forum PM or via this thread!

Happy Posting,
The Rowmaster ENARK Team!
(How many get that joke, i wonder)
[/spoil]

Stole literally everything from RowMaster, because you guys are so dead I made it two months instead of one So good luck o.o

DeletedUser

Yay i feel honoured! :)

/tempted to make some threads so i can win premium back? :p

Either way goodluck guys!

DeletedUser

I'm assuming 1 week after the 16th, so the 23rd at 23:30. But who knows!

DeletedUser

This seems quite interesting.

However, by not playing IG, PP for me are about as useful as a white crayon.

DeletedUser17769

Congratulations to Aaron and the Front lines thread he will soon be awarded his 400 premium points. Thank you all for playing and reviving the world 38 forum :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Aaron and the Front lines thread he will soon be awarded his 400 premium points. Thank you all for playing and reviving the world 30 forum :)

world 30 forumd :O

enarks betraying us :(

DeletedUser17769

Congratulations to Aaron and the Front lines thread he will soon be awarded his 400 premium points. Thank you all for playing and reviving the world 38 forum
Last edited by enark; Today at 21:31. Reason: you saw nothing

I have no idea what you are talking about

DeletedUser17769

I think ill do a competition each month for a month of premium. So in September which really is only a week away Ill do another, maybe a microsoft paint contest of who can draw the coolest picture of me ;p or I dunno, next competition ill also ask for people to submit their ideas.