***Competition - Free Premium Points***

Gicusan

Actually Parm is not exactly guilty. Me and the rest of the tribe by lazy voting are guilty. Pinky just made a nice circ to all to move their butts.

Sorry guys.

DeletedUser

We have actually been up to our eyes internally. This should be resolved by the end of this weekend and despite the delay, I hope you all know that we appreciate your entries and the prizes stillstand despite the times changing a bit due to unforseen circumstances.

Stay tuned - we love ya :)

DeletedUser

First and foremost - thank you to everyone who took the time to enter. Thanks also to BD members for voting based upon the entries merits.

The results in the end were quite close and without further to do here they are

Drum Roll...

Third Place

This was a 3 way tie between the following entries in alphanumeric order:

crimsonking1999
Mick876
Spider Man

Second Place

And not too far off the leaders was:

DuchessOfDevonshire #2

First Place

This was a 2 way tie between:

Atraeus & F.H.L. #2

Both were very good entries and very deserving winners.

Unfortunately Atraeus (one of the reasons I kept pestering you) is not playing an account and therefore is unable to take the majority of his prize at the time of publishing. However, as a gesture of goodwill I will forward 5 premium points to a player of your choosing whether or not they play world 30.

F.H.L. - Couldn't find you in game. Can you post here who you are so that we can contact in game and arrange exactly how you would like to go forward?

Again, thanks a million to everyone for making this a great thread and for taking part!

DeletedUser

Xinryr just informed me that I tied first place. I appreciate it guys, glad you enjoyed the pic. Since I don't have an account in game, I figured you can forward the PP points to Xinryr since he cannot get any himself, and he's a good guy.

If you are still willing to offer military support, as originally mentioned, I suppose I would donate that to a personal friend that devotes more than any other person I know to this game, Inflrc. Also a very good guy.

As for for being able to chat and hang with Parm, I think calling a truce between us from past conflicts and letting by-gones be such would be very good. I wouldn't have much time for scheduled skype chats unfortunately, though that would certainly be interesting, this would be a solid substitute.

If by having quit I have forfeited any of these prizes, I understand and am still simply happy to to have won. I honestly didn't expect to, given that I stepped down from the contest and some other entries were much better in my eyes, lol! But again, I'm glad BD enjoyed the pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

As I said in the first page, I am the second prize. No PA from me as I am rather poor at the moment. But I am willing to be yours Duuches for 2 weeks (in game wise and on Skype).

So you and your tribe has 2 weeks of my services. 30 off and 15 def.. tips and triks and no poem :)

Basicaly the same as Parm gives:
1. Joining your tribe, hanging out with you on the forums and chatting. (this can be done with the trusting members setup)

2. Assissting you in operations against a number of targets that includes up to 50 nukes - more if I really like you after talking to you

3. Sending you defence troops if you need them up to 20 villages worth of population or more if I really like you

4. Reviewing the accounts of 5 of your members and giving you tips and tricks regarding what to do and what not to do from my own personal experience

5. Writing a poem within 30 days of leaving your tribe about the positive encounters I had there or strengths I saw.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have transferred the 5 points to

Recipient: Xinryr
Premium points: 5

Unfortunately the stipulations in the terms are specifically assissting you with offence or sending you defence troops which is impossible without an accountand therefore at time of publication same is forfeited without an account.

I have no conflict with you Atraeus. You are a person at the other end of a PC same as I am. Where our views differe we will always have contrasting opinions but thats going to happen with folk even when they are allies or tribemates. Differences occur. Doesn't mean resentment of the other person is predominant in the relationship.

I am glad that BD members voted based upon the merit of the pictures rather than the players they would most like to see support going out to which is borne out by the results.

Personally I was rooting for Crimsonking - that was class :)

DeletedUser

Works for me Parm. :icon_smile:

And congrats to the other winners as well.

DeletedUser

Man i so thought i was going to win!

PARM RULES! <<<<< See Kewl Eh :D

DeletedUser

Because Pinky and I liked the entries a lot, jointly we are the third prize. Given there are three entries though, we discussed a bit and the third price'll be as follows:

crimsonking1999 - Badlapje
Mick876 - PinkyToe
Spider Man - Badlapje

if more then one wants me to join and chat with them i'll either join in turn or i'll join with the account i'm sitting atm.

Given it's third place though:

1. Joining your tribe, hanging out with you on the forums and chatting.

2. Assissting you in operations against a number of targets that includes up to 10 nukes - more if I really like you after talking to you

3. Sending you defence troops if you need them up to 5 villages worth of population or more if I really like you (to stay for up to one month, if they're not killed by then i'll recall)

4. Reviewing the accounts of 5 of your members and giving you tips and tricks regarding what to do and what not to do from my own personal experience

5. Writing a poem within 30 days of leaving your tribe about the positive encounters I had there or strengths I saw.

DeletedUser

Just to recap on the winning entries.

3rd:

crimsonking1999

[spoil]
BD.jpg
[/spoil]

Mick876

[spoil]
bd1x.jpg
[/spoil]

Spider Man (myself)

[spoil]
bdthingyhaha.jpg

and
bdinfront.jpg
[/spoil]

2nd:

DuchessOfDevonshire

[spoil]
parmeniom.png

and
parmdragonstory.png
[/spoil]

1st:

F.H.L.

[spoil]
27wvakp.jpg
[/spoil]

Atraeus

[spoil]
parma.png
[/spoil]

Hope this helps peoples

Could we have the actual tally for the pics to see how many votes we all got :icon_wink: