***Competition - Free Premium Points***

DeletedUser

Wow. i won ^.^ thannkkssssss <3333

F.H.L. is playing the Flip Monkey account.

No, unfortunatly not anymore. I have quit .net and only on .co.uk now under Tender Touch. But you probly cant get it thier so no worrys :icon_biggrin: Im just happy i won. <33 However if you cant get the PP to .co.uk would you send to the flip account anyways? for poor old ducky, he is low ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will do Flip Monkey (F.H.L.). This kinda sucks. Both winners no longer playing.

To be fair I'll offer my services to one of the third place finalists - CrimsonKing if Badlapje doesnt mind since that was my favourite entry :)

I'll forward the PP to Flip immediately.

Recipient: Flip Monkey
Premium points: 5

xinryr

Congratulations everyone

Perhaps we could do another contest for Badlapje's services? A short story contest, perhaps. :)

inflrc

Better for them otherwise they could be considered refugees after returning to their original tribes.

Gicusan

why not? forum settings have some privileges and a newcomer can be set to see very little if any of what is inside. you guys are doubting our sincerity and the good experience conversations with one of us can bring. I mean we wont force you to become better.

DeletedUser

Wooot! Sorry guys, I'm at work and can't use skype here. I'm leaving those BD noobs as we speak. All yours. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am late as usual :) second place not bad at all :) thanks :)
Giciu wait for my orders ;)

and can you find me on skype twduchess

DeletedUser

it just figures that the one person with boobs is the only one who gets invited :( I feel left out!

DeletedUser

Hey, now that Phoenx shares a border with [DN], will they be going to war with us? Cause if not, then they're hypocrites for going back on their word. :lol:

Don't ask me to find where you said that, cause I'm not.

tangotemptress

Congratulations everyone

Perhaps we could do another contest for Badlapje's services? A short story contest, perhaps. :)

Nah... for Baddie, it would have to be a hug contest ;)

/me hugs Baddie!!! ;)

Gicusan

Hey, now that Phoenx shares a border with [DN], will they be going to war with us? Cause if not, then they're hypocrites for going back on their word. :lol:

Don't ask me to find where you said that, cause I'm not.

Dont tempt Pinky....