***Competition - Free Premium Points***

DeletedUser

Bragging rights > actual prise.

lol, Hardly anyone knows who i am in w30 anyways, not very secretive alias ^.^

DeletedUser

Doesn't the contest run until Oct 10th?

thats correct page 1 has the info, just think each time a new post is here parm will think yah new picture dedication/shrine and instead there is spam maybe he gonna attack the person who spams/makes inane comments and request compo for the time wasted checking the thread

:icon_wink:

due to my condition my second contribution is weak you have to shout it

PARMENION FOR PRESDIDENT! :axemen:

DeletedUser

The spam is keeping thetopic alive so someone else might take up a paint brush in paintshop and make a picture for fun :)

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: the more i look at the other entrys the more i dislike mine :icon_cry:

Mick876

The spam is keeping thetopic alive so someone else might take up a paint brush in paintshop and make a picture for fun :)

Might aswell give it ago.

bd1x.jpg

Tribe Profile Size

bd2f.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That's pretty cool :)
It just shows how much of a bad idea it is to let BD get to No.1 The map will turn brown/black instead of the usual green. lol

DeletedUser

That's a good one Mick. One of the best of its style in my opinion.

DeletedUser

OK I promised a second part to my story and since the end of the contest is near I hurried to my art shop and finished it today.
parmdragonstory.png

And the morale of the story is this that Power without friends and someone to share with its nothing.
Just like this game is nothing without great people you meet and become friends.

DeletedUser

Lol! Good job Duchess. Sappy, but epic. You stepped it up on this style in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Here we go :) my entry
bdthingyhaha.jpg

I also have something that will make BD members happy, A real screenshot! of the tiny window of ~10 minutes of BD being at the top spot :) THis was taken in REBORN's dying days. I must be a real BD fanatic :p

bdinfront.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
%5BPC%20Game%5D%20The%20Black%20Knight%20%28Full%20Flash%20Game%29.png
[/spoil]
answer: call Parmenion.

[spoil]
A%20Me%20At%20Computer%20Cartoon.jpg
[/spoil]

topless parmenion

[spoil]